Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s fucking boring but....we are making more of it than them.

Erikssen however, can fucking do one. He is a joke. No creativity, off the pace plus the usual weakness physically...
Would love to see GLC on but fear we won’t until 85

"Fantastic. One of the best performances since I come here, impossible to win though, impossible. Why? Daniel no get Eriksen to fuck off, what can I do if Eriksen no fuck off? The players are fighting but Eriksen no fuck off. Toby no fuck off either, and Danny, he's a cunt, everyone told me he's a cunt but I no listen. When they all fuck off I win the league."

Even if Poch goes, I just can't see how any manager can get something drastically different out of this group for the rest of this season. One way or another, we have to grit our teeth and suffer through this garbage, until we have the proper transfer window that we've been desperately crying out for.

Whoever replaces Poch is going to be better tactically.

I think we'd hard pressed to find a manager who is as tactically dumb as Poch right now.

Even if Poch goes, I just can't see how any manager can get something drastically different out of this group for the rest of this season. One way or another, we have to grit our teeth and suffer through this garbage, until we have the proper transfer window that we've been desperately crying out for.

They can't. Nobody can.

But to be fair I hear the Poch Out Brigade saying that Poch is not helping himself with formations, selections, subs, etc., and I believe that is true.

Sacking him, however, doesn't solve anything at all. If we do his payoff will eat out any kind of liquidity for transfers already there, and a new manager must be a proven youth promoter willing to work on a budget for at least 2-3 windows.

Eddie Howe or the likes

Back
Top Bottom