Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somnolent Sunday on Sky - pay £100s to be bored shitless. For the love of Christ, get Eriksen and Dilly Dally off and replace with someone roughly resembling a footballer.

Even if Poch goes, I just can't see how any manager can get something drastically different out of this group for the rest of this season. One way or another, we have to grit our teeth and suffer through this garbage, until we have the proper transfer window that we've been desperately crying out for.

Well it can't be worse than it is now mate, whoever comes in could get these players doing more than they are now, they haven't just turned shit overnight.

“Christian Eriksen's first-half by numbers vs. Everton:

0 take-ons completed
0 chances created
0 shots attempted
1 yellow card

No player on the pitch lost possession more times (12).”

Even if Poch goes, I just can't see how any manager can get something drastically different out of this group for the rest of this season. One way or another, we have to grit our teeth and suffer through this garbage, until we have the proper transfer window that we've been desperately crying out for.

whoever we get in and I mean whoever including BFS Pulis etc it can’t get any worse than this

im embarrassed and to think I was laughing at Woolwich and Yanited last night ffs

According to Danish media, that is exactly what is happening.

You'd be suprised to hear, that he is not looking for houses in Tuscany, Castilla or Andalusia.

Quite the contrary, he just bought a nice big house in his girlfriends hometown Odense in Denmark. Denmarks equilant to Bradford, but still.

I wouldn't be suprised in anyway to see him take a short, big contract somewhere with more money than quality (e.g. Inter, Monaco, etc).

Success can be a bitch. Not only for Eriksen but it just feels like the bug has bitten quite a few of these players and now we're all suffering from it. If ever there was a case to make for Poch and a reason to continue supporting him, it's because he has made some dead average players into potential superstars.

Eriksen is just the most obvious of the problem players. They're just playing to finish off the contract.

The season sucks but what is more disappointing is that so many of these players and Poch would have eventually left the club as fan favorites and remembered for years, but they are just burning their legacies.

“Christian Eriksen's first-half by numbers vs. Everton:

0 take-ons completed
0 chances created
0 shots attempted
1 yellow card

No player on the pitch lost possession more times (12).”
Delph should kicked him harder, would of done us a favour

Back
Top Bottom