Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I I didn't see it, but Atkinson had a yellow out and then on the walk over put it away for the red one.
That's not how it was.

Firstly, Atkinson went to Son and showed him the yellow card for the tackle (correct decision). He then went over to the prostrate Gomes, saw the injury, turned and walked back to Son (who was absolutely distraught by now) and got the red card out of his pocket.

He assumed, incorrectly, that Son had caused the injury.

VAR should have corrected him, because it was a clear and obvious error by Atkinson. VAR is shit.

It's a great party trick but the ladies prefer the one with me getting the last pringle out of the tube with my tongue....can't think why :thumbdown: :sneaky:
Because it's the most attractive part of you?

giphy.gif

Had it been a yellow, do you not think tht maybe, just maybe he would have been subbed??
Problem was we needed to make three subs at half time

Pochettino watches the same shit we are watching, but feels there is no reason to do anything.

Look at Silva the second we scored.
Changed his team.

What did we do to counter balance their changes?
Nothing....other than take our best performer off for a new signing who has been deemed not ready to play.

Last edited:
Ok Arc. Imagine this. (Because you’re gonna have to) describe the first fuck you ever had. Just convince me you’re not the 40 year old virgin that your 34,000 posts on here have convinced me you are? Obviously I’m not asking for specifics - just something like Trudy, over the heavy roller at your local cricket club. Or even just a wank from the groundsman at your local tennis club? Something must be at the root of your overriding frustration.

Hey babe, get laid. I’ll let you into a secret - disagreeing with all my posts on here doesn’t come close.

Son red card – Absolutely. If you break a guy’s ankle it’s a dangerous tackle; intentional or not.

Son penalty – Nope. Son again with ridiculous simulation throwing his feet out as he fell over. Had he just stumbled and tried to get to the ball, the ref may have given it. But as the reply showed; he was doing his best Neymar impression.

Ali penalty – Debatable. The arm didn’t really alter the flight of the ball or put Everton at any particular disadvantage.

VAR – A complete shambles and I believe intentionally so. The ref’s have clearly made a pact to ensure It is deemed a failure as they see their job being ‘outsourced’. Since the footage is often slowed down; why aren’t they using high speed cameras??? Should be 900 FPS. My phone produces better slow-mo that VAR.

It is now a race for top 6 for us; we need to ensure Europa qualification for next year to increase chances of ECL the following year. There is a slim chance that Leicester/Chelsea will drop form; but that also requires Spurs to start winning home and away.

I do wonder if Kane, Son have contract clauses allowing them to be sold if we don’t qualify to ECL.
And your a fucking idiot....piss off

Problem was we needed to make three subs at half time

Pochettino watches the same shit we are watching, but feels there is no reason to do anything.

Look at Silva the second we scored.
Changed his team.

What did we do to counter balance their changes?
Nothing....other than take out best performer off for a new signing who has been deemed not ready to play.
Who makes 3 subs at half time at 0-0? You’re just making it up now. Yes, Poch has probably lost it, but you’re just shit-posting now.

Gomes was faking it. I've seen him do this before, to get players sent off. Works every time. It's part of his Christmas Party "Mr Backward Walking Man" routine.

At the end of the day, Son's tackle resulted in a man getting a serious injury.

Yes, it seems the contact from Son did not cause the break; but had Son not made to foul; Gomez would be walking around today.

So, lets look a scenario where a ‘minor’ offence has different punishment depending on the outcome.

I’m in a pub. Somebody spills my drink so I push them.
  1. He stumbles and walks away. – No punishment.
  2. He stumbles, spills his own drink and slips on the floor – Pub will probably throw you out - Yellow card
  3. He stumbles, falls over and hits his head on the floor. He gets a concussion – Your getting arrested for ABH – RED CARD

At the end of the day, Son's tackle resulted in a man getting a serious injury.

Yes, it seems the contact from Son did not cause the break; but had Son not made to foul; Gomez would be walking around today.

So, lets look a scenario where a ‘minor’ offence has different punishment depending on the outcome.

I’m in a pub. Somebody spills my drink so I push them.
  1. He stumbles and walks away. – No punishment.
  2. He stumbles, spills his own drink and slips on the floor – Pub will probably throw you out - Yellow card
  3. He stumbles, falls over and hits his head on the floor. He gets a concussion – Your getting arrested for ABH – RED CARD

Wrong. Go away, and stop humiliating yourself.

Because you’re gonna have to describe the first fuck you ever had...
Thought I'd be proactive, just in case this threat gets extended.

Standing up on Great Yarmouth beach, in the cold wind, against a beach hut. I was too young to know about the finer arts and tried to go in dry.

The lucky lady was Sue from Darlington. Her boyfriend called me a week or so later and told my mum he was going to kill me.

I imagine she remembers the romantic moment as fondly as I do

Back
Top Bottom