Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of the day, Son's tackle resulted in a man getting a serious injury.

Yes, it seems the contact from Son did not cause the break; but had Son not made to foul; Gomez would be walking around today.

So, lets look a scenario where a ‘minor’ offence has different punishment depending on the outcome.

I’m in a pub. Somebody spills my drink so I push them.
  1. He stumbles and walks away. – No punishment.
  2. He stumbles, spills his own drink and slips on the floor – Pub will probably throw you out - Yellow card
  3. He stumbles, falls over and hits his head on the floor. He gets a concussion – Your getting arrested for ABH – RED CARD
Don’t be so stupid. What’s allowed on a sports field isn’t allowed in a pub. You ever watched Rugby?

Thought I'd be proactive, just in case this threat gets extended.

Standing up on Great Yarmouth beach, in the cold wind, against a beach hut. I was too young to know about the finer arts and tried to go in dry.

The lucky lady was Sue from Darlington. Her boyfriend called me a week or so later and told my mum he was going to kill me.

I imagine she remembers the romantic moment as fondly as I do

Ha ha, thanks Bill, but I never had you down as a virgin. I spat my coffee out if that’s a battle honour. I know Sue by the way. She still complains of rashes, or ‘chafing’ as is the vernacular.

:dawsonlol:

Standing up on Great Yarmouth beach, in the cold wind, against a beach hut. I was too young to know about the finer arts and tried to go in dry.

The lucky lady was Sue from Darlington. Her boyfriend called me a week or so later and told my mum he was going to kill me.

Saddo is fishing for his morning wank asking strangers on an Internet forum to describe sexual acts to him - rock bottom

I like this 'describe your first sexual experience' thing.

I lost mine at the grand old age of 18. I'd been out in town with some mates, and we met a couple of lasses who were friends of a friend. One of them was a big fat moose of a girl (I was skinny as a rake at the time too! :levylol:). Anyway I ended up sitting on her lap in this pub for hours (fucking hell!) and we got a taxi back to mine (parents were away for the weekend). We drank a few of those large sized bottle of smirnoff ice and wkd blue, then went up to my room.

I was too fucking nervous to do anything, so she practically undressed me, pushed me onto the bed, then rode me like a horse. (If you've seen Road Trip, then back to the scenes with Kyle and the large black woman...that would be about it, except I didn't steal her panties and sniff them after).

Stayed a few hours cuddling afterwards, then she phoned and got her dad to pick her up!

:levylol:

I was so chuffed with myself, I phoned a mate as soon as she'd gone, and described EVERYTHING. He was like 'fuck off phoning me with that shit you weird cunt' and hung up.

At the end of the day, Son's tackle resulted in a man getting a serious injury.

Yes, it seems the contact from Son did not cause the break; but had Son not made to foul; Gomez would be walking around today.

So, lets look a scenario where a ‘minor’ offence has different punishment depending on the outcome.

I’m in a pub. Somebody spills my drink so I push them.
  1. He stumbles and walks away. – No punishment.
  2. He stumbles, spills his own drink and slips on the floor – Pub will probably throw you out - Yellow card
  3. He stumbles, falls over and hits his head on the floor. He gets a concussion – Your getting arrested for ABH – RED CARD
Why would Son get a red card just because you knocked someone over in a pub?

Anyway - I'm with you mate - he spilled your drink ffs. Did he say sorry?

Yeah it’s always the way isnt it...................

First you would have to click on my name “by accident” and then “accidentally” click Follow.

:avbshit:
You are a pain in the arse to have to put up with because of your ubiquity in every thread. The whole concept of seeking alerts to say you're posting is like asking to be invited to listen to the world jackhammer competition.

Oh, poor little ArcspacE ArcspacE What causes ‘chafing’ then? Bear in mind you’re on ignore so I only see your disagrees you innocent little puppy. What’s your favourite chat up line? Oh yes, it’s ‘I would’ isn’t it? Hilaaaarious.

Soft cunt.

It’s bloody hard work being Spurs at the minute. Good grief.

The Son sending off has got my goat but more annoying is Sky Sports news refusal to discuss it.

If the new rules (started yesterday 30 seconds after the challenge) are now in place, if any player goes off with an injury caused by a challenge no matter how innocuous, the tackling player must now be sent off???

It’s absurd and that red card needs to be rescinded

Ok Arc. Imagine this. (Because you’re gonna have to) describe the first fuck you ever had. Just convince me you’re not the 40 year old virgin that your 34,000 posts on here have convinced me you are? Obviously I’m not asking for specifics - just something like Trudy, over the heavy roller at your local cricket club. Or even just a wank from the groundsman at your local tennis club? Something must be at the root of your overriding frustration.

Hey babe, get laid. I’ll let you into a secret - disagreeing with all my posts on here doesn’t come close.
It's like a battery charge for me. Everytime he disagrees with my posts I know I have annoyed him enough to make him do it, and he fails to recognise the small joy that brings to me

Are you actually in love with Ryan Sessegnon?
Having a son who played for his local side, I remember only too well the first time he was selected and the excitement of that moment.
I just imagined Ryan's proud parents sitting there all afternoon watching Eriksen's turgid performance and then seeing their boy come on for just 60 seconds. Any other sub to time waste but not him.

You are a pain in the arse to have to put up with because of your ubiquity in every thread. The whole concept of seeking alerts to say you're posting is like asking to be invited to listen to the world jackhammer competition.

You put me on Follow and pretended it was a mistake.
Like when you write an off topic essay in a random thread during a game and pretended you had drafted it an hour earlier, saved it and then pressed send while the game was on.

An awful, awful lot of effort for someone who doesn’t want to read my posts.

Onto ignore you go, you never talk about Spurs anyway. Enjoy having a one way cunt off, like your son Joe and sidekick Arc.

You’re in good company now.

It’s bloody hard work being Spurs at the minute. Good grief.

The Son sending off has got my goat but more annoying is Sky Sports news refusal to discuss it.

If the new rules (started yesterday 30 seconds after the challenge) are now in place, if any player goes off with an injury caused by a challenge no matter how innocuous, the tackling player must now be sent off???

It’s absurd and that red card needs to be rescinded

Every week, either we or football seem to create a new, entirely unique, way for us not to win.

Didn’t see much of the game as bedridden with a virus just now. Why did Kane not play? Injured? Saw the Gomes incident, shame for the guy but Son getting sent off for it is laughable. Unsure he’d have been able to carry on regardless but the fact sendings off are being dictated by the severity of an injury (caused mostly by the turf) is laughable

The telephone had been invented? Sometime after 1900 then?

You put me on Follow and pretended it was a mistake.
Like when you write an off topic essay in a random thread during a game and pretended you had drafted it an hour earlier, saved it and then pressed send while the game was on.

An awful, awful lot of effort for someone who doesn’t want to read my posts.

Onto ignore you go, you never talk about Spurs anyway. Enjoy having a one way cunt off, like your son Joe and sidekick Arc.

You’re in good company now.
You are truly damaged, I'd rather follow a bad smell than you.
But bless you for being upset that I won't talk to you about football, it's because you aren't worth the bother, so I'll not miss much will I?

Back
Top Bottom