Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell Arc you’re now bigging up that prick baggio because he disagreed with a post of mine. Christ you’d side with Satan if it was against me. Virginity does that to 45 year olds. Take a torch to bed tonight - if the beam goes straight through the ghastly mess billowing around on the floor of your hut, it’s a demon. If not, well that’s awkward.

Perhaps forget the torch. :lennon:

This post was dedicated to the memory of frontwheel frontwheel - who also thought you were a cunt if I remember correctly.

It’s bloody hard work being Spurs at the minute. Good grief.

The Son sending off has got my goat but more annoying is Sky Sports news refusal to discuss it.

If the new rules (started yesterday 30 seconds after the challenge) are now in place, if any player goes off with an injury caused by a challenge no matter how innocuous, the tackling player must now be sent off???

It’s absurd and that red card needs to be rescinded
They only pushed for goal line technology when FRANK LAMPARD had that England 'goal' against Germany ruled out...
When it was Mendes at OT... we were told to suck it up and get on with it...
Its always been one rule for us, and another for the rest!

Every week, either we or football seem to create a new, entirely unique, way for us not to win.
That'll keep happening until we stop all this 'Top 4 nonsense' and return to our rightful place of 8th-10th

Dave Mackay would've walked it off. Modern footballers eh?
Remember the stick Lloris got (from SOME people) for not skipping off the pitch at The Amex...?
Yet SSN is somehow turning this morning into a 24hour vigil for Gomes...
Don't remember the outpouring of grief for Lloris... was it cos his was partially self inflicted (AND by that token, somehow deserved it?)

I thought we did ok 2nd half so don’t quite understand all the shite posted on here though there does seem to be a race to be the most negative disgruntled fan going-
Thoughts on my 1st away game this season
Best wishes to Gomez on a speedy recovery
Never a red card for son
100% a penalty for son
Var has to go
So does eriksen
Truly baffled as to why poch kept him on so long
Sessegnon is gonna become a spurs legend!

When Ryan Sessegnon came on yesterday,i had to ask my mate "who's that?" Does it make me a bad person?
Danny Rose assured me it didn't...

I thought the Remembrance service pre match was class.Well done Everton.
Don't want to talk about the match at the moment.

Remember the stick Lloris got (from SOME people) for not skipping off the pitch at The Amex...?
Yet SSN is somehow turning this morning into a 24hour vigil for Gomes...
Don't remember the outpouring of grief for Lloris... was it cos his was partially self inflicted (AND by that token, somehow deserved it?)

By the letter of the (new made up) law, shouldn't the Brighton player who crossed the ball have been sent off?

Son red card – Absolutely. If you break a guy’s ankle it’s a dangerous tackle; intentional or not.

Son penaltyNope. Son again with ridiculous simulation throwing his feet out as he fell over. Had he just stumbled and tried to get to the ball, the ref may have given it. But as the reply showed; he was doing his best Neymar impression.

Ali penalty
– Debatable. The arm didn’t really alter the flight of the ball or put Everton at any particular disadvantage.

VAR – A complete shambles and I believe intentionally so. The ref’s have clearly made a pact to ensure It is deemed a failure as they see their job being ‘outsourced’. Since the footage is often slowed down; why aren’t they using high speed cameras??? Should be 900 FPS. My phone produces better slow-mo that VAR.

It is now a race for top 6 for us; we need to ensure Europa qualification for next year to increase chances of ECL the following year. There is a slim chance that Leicester/Chelsea will drop form; but that also requires Spurs to start winning home and away.

I do wonder if Kane, Son have contract clauses allowing them to be sold if we don’t qualify to ECL.

It wasn't a dive either... The guy fell on Son's ankle.... Sometimes you have to roll with such a thing to avoid injury.

It should have been a pen.

Having a son who played for his local side, I remember only too well the first time he was selected and the excitement of that moment.
I just imagined Ryan's proud parents sitting there all afternoon watching Eriksen's turgid performance and then seeing their boy come on for just 60 seconds. Any other sub to time waste but not him.

I'd suggest it's a bit different when they're paying you 10's of thousands of pounds per week for the privilege...

You playing the 'parents' card is highly amusing, 'Din.

I always forget just how 'high pitched' Everton fans are...
I don't mean the Moaning, just the sheer Screeching PITCH of their voices... the poor dogs of Merseyside must run for cover every time Everton play at home...
They make Liverpool fans sound like Barry White!!

It wasn't a dive either... The guy fell on Son's ankle.... Sometimes you have to roll with such a thing to avoid injury.

It should have been a pen.
It might have been if he hadn't done that "jump-up-before-falling-down" routine, as harry 7 says, straight out of the Neymar playbook (among others.

No person knocked from behind goes up vertically first. It's clearly designed to exaggerate, like so many crap gestures in football

It might have been if he hadn't done that "jump-up-before-falling-down" routine, as harry 7 says, straight out of the Neymar playbook (among others.

No person knocked from behind goes up vertically first. It's clearly designed to exaggerate, like so many crap gestures in football

If the contact is pen worthy it shouldn't matter.

It’s a feature of the forum. I’ve got 17 people following me. It doesn’t mean they like you before you get any ideas. You’re really running on fumes now. I think I’ll follow you.

“This member limits who may view their full profile.”

Right, because your mewlings are a state secret. Wanker.

Stop pretending your up chucking is concern for the club - every draw or defeat feeds your weird ego.

People this, people that. “ Oh I didn’t mean you guv”. What a monumental tosser you are.

Surely you remember when you freaked completely citing Levy, Poch, the players and the fans as a reason for your dissatisfaction? And fucked off for 6 months until a run of good results brought you back saying “You know what - I’m tired of arguing with fellow Spurs fans - we’re all in it together.”

I do - I had to buy a new living room carpet I puked so hard.
No, that will be the alcohol Joe.

I thought we did ok 2nd half so don’t quite understand all the shite posted on here though there does seem to be a race to be the most negative disgruntled fan going-
Thoughts on my 1st away game this season
Best wishes to Gomez on a speedy recovery
Never a red card for son
100% a penalty for son
Var has to go
So does eriksen
Truly baffled as to why poch kept him on so long
Sessegnon is gonna become a spurs legend!

Agree with most of what you said there, but surely you can't have been impressed with how we played overall? We barely created anything at all, we gave the ball away time and time again, it was just low quality all round.
Lets be honest they gifted us our goal it wasn't great play by us carving them open.

We look bereft of both confidence and ideas, and him chopping and changing it every week isn't helping.

I like this 'describe your first sexual experience' thing.

I lost mine at the grand old age of 18. I'd been out in town with some mates, and we met a couple of lasses who were friends of a friend. One of them was a big fat moose of a girl (I was skinny as a rake at the time too! :levylol:). Anyway I ended up sitting on her lap in this pub for hours (fucking hell!) and we got a taxi back to mine (parents were away for the weekend). We drank a few of those large sized bottle of smirnoff ice and wkd blue, then went up to my room.

I was too fucking nervous to do anything, so she practically undressed me, pushed me onto the bed, then rode me like a horse. (If you've seen Road Trip, then back to the scenes with Kyle and the large black woman...that would be about it, except I didn't steal her panties and sniff them after).

Stayed a few hours cuddling afterwards, then she phoned and got her dad to pick her up!

:levylol:

I was so chuffed with myself, I phoned a mate as soon as she'd gone, and described EVERYTHING. He was like 'fuck off phoning me with that shit you weird cunt' and hung up.
Literally never happened

:townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom