Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Yay, another game of 'Which Tottenham will turn up today?'

Seems a pattern of win, lose, win lose... So..?

An Everton team who are poor away, but fighting a relegation battle.. With an ex Chelsea player/manager in charge and a former Spurs player at their disposal.. What could go wrong?

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty - Bentancur - Hojbjerg - Sessengon
Kulu - Son
Kane

After Tuesday's embarrassment, I'd be half tempted to drop Son.. But his recent goal involvement form has been good so I'd sway towards starting him.

Not sure I can be bothered to go work in London all day Monday in order to go the game, get bored then get home at 12am

Doesn't seem to be loads of tickets for sale but can't list on the exchange?

Start a new job Monday.. missus has offered to take me out for dinner after.. couple days ago I said “nah, spurs are on”.

Time to stop putting this club first.

I'm not sure i can remember being less enthusuastic about a Tottenham game in 45 years and i'm not even going. Perhaps the 2nd year of George Graham. Who enjoys watching us? Can think of about 5 enjoyable games in 2 years now.

Hmm, you must have a realllllly short memory.
End of AVB reign was unbelievably bad. End of Nuno era was not only unbelievably bad, it was only a few months ago.
Ramos - fuck me, we were awful.
At least with Conte you go from being absolutely on the floor with losses against Wolves to bouncing off the ceiling beating City.
With those, we were on the floor and weren't getting up. With them, they had some bad players but had lost the dressing room entire. With Conte, they all buy into it, they're just not good enough and there's not enough of them.

I'll offer you a glimmer of hope - 6 days between games. Our win ratio with 5+ days between games is a lot, lot higher than with less days.

I'll be watching at home. I told myself last night I wouldn't watch but I'm just kidding myself.

Nothing to do with wanting to watch or having faith...more to do with not having to help with the little one's bedtime duties when the footy is on!

Back
Top Bottom