Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

.... people would do well to take off the rose tinted spectacles and remember that he literally has been stealing a very handsome living from Spurs for a number of years. It is sad but Dele only has himself to blame
What, these you mean?
4E8B210D00000578-0-image-m-46_1532472477465.jpg

:allitongue:

I think last nights' reaction was more about remembering/thanking him for his FIRST four seasons with us, rather than bemoaning his final few!

Last edited:
I love the fact that when we win well the thread gets to 90 odd pages but when we lose it gets to 120 😆😆

Is that because
-spurs fans are negative
- spurs fans like to be unhappy
- TFC is full of trolls who pretend to be Spurs supporters

i don’t know.

Nothing the matter with me. I’m not interested in reading the room. I am just telling it how it is. Firstly my post was not an overly serious one although not altogether inaccurate. And secondly people would do well to take off the rose tinted spectacles and remember that he literally has been stealing a very handsome living from Spurs for a number of years. It is sad but Dele only has himself to blame
He also provided us with three or four years of excellence and clearly loved being at spurs.

He was being thanked for that.

No rose tinted specs at all. So shush

I loved that! Brought a tear to the eye

Dele was a key part of our success. He didn’t just come from a broken home, he had a really shit upbringing. Hence why he doesnt respect his fathers surname “Alli“ any more and prefers a first name Dele. That’s not him being a twit, that’s him being genuine.

I hope he comes good for Everton. A true Roy of the Rovers story that needs a happy ending.

He also provided us with three or four years of excellence and clearly loved being at spurs.

He was being thanked for that.

No rose tinted specs at all. So shush
Fair enough. I agree he was very good for the first seasons and perhaps I was being a bit insensitive but hey nobody’s perfect, not even you goaty!

Great game to watch. Kulusevski and Bentancur turning out to be what I’d hoped Lo Celso and Ndombele were going to be.
Absolutely... They are almost like for like replacements... Only betterer!
I loved that! Brought a tear to the eye

Dele was a key part of our success. He didn’t just come from a broken home, he had a really shit upbringing. Hence why he doesnt respect his fathers surname “Alli“ any more and prefers a first name Dele. That’s not him being a twit, that’s him being genuine.

I hope he comes good for Everton. A true Roy of the Rovers story that needs a happy ending.
Agree with all of this... It's just that WE should've been the club he won trophies with ... Now I fear he never will.
That said, I didn't see Teddy Sheringham touting HIM off to Utd/City in order to win trophies... He saves THAT for Kane!

I think matspur would disagree with all this sentimental nonsense...
WAGE THIEF!!!!

Having said that, I think winning 5-0 added to the 'goodwill' factor... Had we just lost 0-1 I doubt the reception would've been as 'loving' shall we say..?
Look he was one of my favourite players for probably his first three seasons. I just look at the last few years and view it as a terrible waste of Dele’s and the clubs time. I hope he does well but I am not sure he will at Everton who are the worst side we have played this season

Really hoping with the likelihood of 1 game a week, other than a couple, we can put some form together.

The contrast between 6+ days between and under 5 is startling.

Back
Top Bottom