Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton have 6 games left to play - but 2 points behind Burnley now (albeit with a game in hand and 4 points behind Leeds having played the same number of games.

Watford and Norwich definitely relegated as they are so far behind and one of Everton, Burnley and Leeds will join them.

ATM Everton look most likely for the drop, but a win or two from the remaining games could change everything ?

Sure, a win or two. Or put another way, they need someone to step up and make a difference in clutch moments in close matches. Trouble is....running through their squad in my head, I can't think of a single player, who I'd have faith in doing so, if I were an Everton fan. Not a single one. Which is pretty damning considering the amount of money, they've been throwing around.

Sure, a win or two. Or put another way, they need someone to step up and make a difference in clutch moments in close matches. Trouble is....running through their squad in my head, I can't think of a single player, who I'd have faith in doing so, if I were an Everton fan. Not a single one. Which is pretty damning considering the amount of money, they've been throwing around.
Lucky for them they have an experienced manager

Who is still, despite everything pointing to the contrary, so smug about his own ability as a manager - bordering on arrogance.
Yes, his tactics against Liverpool were to waste time every chance they got right from the first minute. Richarlison flopping around & Gordon diving were top manager Lampard's master plan.
True Genius !!!

Back
Top Bottom