Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it was pathetic the scenes last night. I don't care what anyone says, but invading a pitch after scraping relegation is embarrassing. Fair enough stay at the end and clap but it's just a shit mentality. I bet in that first half the Everton fans were cursing and booing blaming fat frank etc.

It was even more cringey watching seeing Frank Lampard in the directors box shaking all the hands of the directors. You took over in 16th and finished in 16th. Hardly outstanding work. God I hope he gets the sack next season and Everton stay in the bottom half.

I thought it was pathetic the scenes last night. I don't care what anyone says, but invading a pitch after scraping relegation is embarrassing. Fair enough stay at the end and clap but it's just a shit mentality. I bet in that first half the Everton fans were cursing and booing blaming fat frank etc.

It was even more cringey watching seeing Frank Lampard in the directors box shaking all the hands of the directors. You took over in 16th and finished in 16th. Hardly outstanding work. God I hope he gets the sack next season and Everton stay in the bottom half.

Or have they with Leeds and Burnley contemplating legal action on FFP grounds?
They have posted losses of more than £300m in the last three years the limit is just over £100m!

Derby fans might wonder how the Toffees can get away with it?

And those chav cunts as well.
I suggest 21 points deduction per the 20 doped years giving a - 420 points, taking them back to the bottom of the pyramid, where they fucking belong.
Norwich to keep their place in the prem to make up the numbers.
cultural asset my arse.

I would like to see Fat Frank charged with match fixing after yesterday.
Dropped 6 players for their final game of the season. First 10-15 minutes of the game they had FIVE percent possession. He looked pissed when they pulled one back. In the interview after the match, after yet another absolute twatting, he smirks at the camera.

He wanted Woolwich to win that just incase Spurs were Spursy.

If Burnley & Leeds push hard enough and get the rest of the league on board, the comedy might not be over yet.

:conterubhands:

Apparently the mail reckon Calvert L. Wants to do the off.... With richarlson gone.. both fit ... That's 30 plus goals out the door... with it seems, no viable replacements lined up..AND financial fair play issues in the background... I'm wondering wtf fat frank was thinking when he turned newcastle down over concerns about relegation issues... Cos imo. No Calvert L... relegation cant be written off.
Their only saving grace could be It's a daily mail report!!!! ... And they lie to suit...

I know it's only a friendly but Super Fat Frank just steered his team to a 4-0 defeat to some team called Minnesota something or other.
How they never sacked him at the end of last season is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom