Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their buying was poor & how they haven’t sorted out for someone to take charge is very bizarre. Looks like the Organization is a mess from top to bottom

Their buying was poor & how they haven’t sorted out for someone to take charge is very bizarre. Looks like the Organization is a mess from top to bottom
On the other hand they finalized the land purchase for their new 50K stadium.

I think they have great youth prospects and they need some one like Silva to make a team out of them

The first 30 seconds of this vid sums up the doormat that is Everton........

All that un-challenged showboating on the left at 1.28... I'd have run 100 yards just sythe the cunt. Red card? No problem.... I'd have made sure he didnt finish the match either.

Despicable person.... Thanks for the reminder.

Unfortunately the latter will win.. Everton are about as bad as any team i've seen in this league.
Apart from our game with them (Everton) I've seen to Europa league games of their for the full 90, the others I've fallen asleep in. You're probably right, I haven't seen a single spell of positive play from Everton this season, you always see this from even the worst teams. Mind you the most I've seen from West Ham is a 10 min spell, in first half against us at their place they competed without creating anything. The goals they scored against us wasn't through any sustained pressure or play, all from bits and pieces and set plays.

Back
Top Bottom