Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only way they get out of this is by visiting rock bottom and rebuilding from the other side...........we did and look where we are now

Step forward Tim Sherwood

DPrLJ6vXcAAthUG.jpg

Bloody hell Everton are such an irrelevance now that their thread is only 3 pages. Fat Sam? Honestly. I thought this was their breakthrough year?!

:angryscouser:

:pochunimpressed:

Wow that is pretty embarrassing for them, they had a great manager in Koeman and sacked him without knowing who they are replacing him with (always the wrong way, should know who you have lined up if you're about to sack coach), took a month and ended with Big Sam. He will keep them up but Koeman would have done that, anyone would do that (maybe not the caretaker they had). Also Pardew to WBA, weird appointments.

Wow that is pretty embarrassing for them, they had a great manager in Koeman and sacked him without knowing who they are replacing him with (always the wrong way, should know who you have lined up if you're about to sack coach), took a month and ended with Big Sam. He will keep them up but Koeman would have done that, anyone would do that (maybe not the caretaker they had). Also Pardew to WBA, weird appointments.
I think Koeman was shite. Always got the feeling he was copied the "in vogue" managers and their styles and ultimately failed doing it. The guy was an absolute disgrace they way he left Southampton to go to Everton and then, within weeks of being a Everton he was interviewed saying how much he wanted to be Barca manger. Did you know he turned up to Finch Farm everyday with a Barca registration number plate on his car? This is not the behaviour of a good manager, he's a classless chubby cunt.

Koeman's Twitter and Instagram were basically 'I love you Barcelona, can I manage you? Erm, yay Everton. Anyway BARCELONA.' Koeman couldn't have been less arsed about Everton if he'd tried. The guy went out with Pep Guardiola for a meal in Manchester the day Everton lost to the goons. He bought a shit ton of players who were almost entirely useless and treated Oumar Niasse like crap until he had to start playing him and Niasse ended up saving Everton's arses. No class.

Fat Sam to Everton was inevitable. Him or Pulis. Everton are Liverpool's uglier older sister so it's not surprising they get a guy who looks like the archetypal English manager while Liverpool get a glamorous, if a little trampy, European one.

Back
Top Bottom