Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am vaguely remember as a kid a bit of a story about the first black player to play for Everton.
quick inter web check. Looks like 65 years after us. That’s a long time.
first I remember was K Campbell. But much earlier examples at other clubs.

Imagine if this had been a (white) man hitting a female player liks this: he'd be charged for sexual abuse/harassment, been talked about on social media for his toxic masculinity, white supremacy mentality and what's "wrong" with the "white society" etc etc 😎

TOFFEE SLAP

Watch Everton fan slap Crystal Palace star Joachim Anderson on the bum after telling him to ‘f*** off’​

• 22:34, 19 May 2022
  • Updated: 22:38, 19 May 2022
CRYSTAL PALACE defender Joachim Andersen was smacked on the bottom by an angry Everton fan during a high-tempered match at Goodison Park.
The irate Toffees supporter spanked Andersen in second-half injury time after the Dane tried to wrestle the ball away from Dele Alli.
After seeing Andersen push away the former Spurs man, the female supporter - who previously told him to "f**k off" - leaned over the stand and lashed out the Eagles star.

And she did it in plain sight of a pitchside policeman!

Footy fans were left stuffed by the bizarre incident, with one saying: "Some middle-aged woman with an Everton shirt just smacked Joachim Andersen’s butt, this game really has been pure chaos."

Another said: "My God!"
And another said: "All or nothing that is."

One remarked: "10-year ban incoming."

Another chimed in: "Old school hooligans!"

The astonishing attack came minutes after several of the Goodison faithful stormed the pitch following Dominic Calvert-Lewin's 85th-minute winner.

Every person has his limits and I can understand the reaction of Vieria in this case...

CRYSTAL PALACE boss Patrick Vieira KICKED an Everton fan to the ground after he was abused by a supporter during a pitch invasion at Goodison Park last night.

Thousands of Everton supporters flooded in from the stands after Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored a late winner against Crystal Palace to keep the Toffees in the Premier League.

Patrick Vieira KICKED a fan to the ground after a pitch invasion

Patrick Vieira KICKED a fan to the ground after a pitch invasionCredit: Sky Sports
The Crystal Palace boss was incited by an Everton fan who swore at him

The Crystal Palace boss was incited by an Everton fan who swore at himCredit: Sky Sports
The video from the man who was kicked circulated on social media late on Thursday night

The video from the man who was kicked circulated on social media late on Thursday night
The man tells Vieira to 'Suck on that you muppet' before telling him to 'F*** off' and then putting up his middle finger at him

The man tells Vieira to 'Suck on that you muppet' before telling him to 'F*** off' and then putting up his middle finger at him
But in yet more unsavoury scenes after fans invaded the field, cameras caught the Palace boss involved in a row.

The ugly scenes are the latest in a series of incidents - on Tuesday Sheffield United's Billy Sharp was headbutted by a crazed fan and elsewhere last night Swindon players were attacked by Port Vale fans during yet another disgraceful pitch invasion.

As he tried to leave the pitch, Vieira could be seen clashing with a fan.

The fan can be seen holding his middle finger right in Vieira's face as he films him with his other hand.

The actual video from the phone later circulated on social media and the man can be heard screaming at Vieira: "Suck on that you muppet! Get in! F*** off!"

At that point Vieira turns, grabs the man's arm and kicks him to the floor.

Another pitch invader then comes along and shoves Vieira, with the Woolwich legend appearing to square up to him.

However, before it can go any further other supporters separate them and he walks away.

In a Sun poll a whopping 85 per cent of football fans backed Vieira over the incident.

Nonetheless, the FA are likely to investigate the incident and when asked about it, Vieira later said: "I do not have anything to say about that”.

Everton boss Frank Lampard added: "I feel for Patrick and I didn't get him (to shake hands) at the end because of the reaction.

"He ran across the pitch 80 yards in front of our fans but there's no issue.

"Just pure elation from our fans at staying in the league."

Neither Everton nor Palace have yet put out any official statement on the disgusting scene.

But fans across the country have leapt to Vieira's defence.

One wrote: "I love Patrick Vieira even more that he doesn’t stand like Nigel at the bus stop when provoked by fans on the pitch.

"Our club needs to stand 100 per cent behind him & fight all criticism & any charges."

While another added: "Just seen the Vieira incident. 100pc on his side. Why should football managers and players have to take that kind of harassment and abuse as they leave the pitch?"

A third wrote: "Don’t blame Vieira at all why do fans think they can do s*** like that?"

And a fourth concluded: "If Patrick Vieira gets any sort of fine or suspension for that then it's a disgrace."

On the same night, Swindon Town players were also involved in a fight with Port Vale fans after Vale reached the League Two play-off final at Wembley.

Swindon lost a penalty shootout, sparking a mass invasion of the pitch.

Centre-back Mandela Egbo later posted a picture of him with a small scratch on his nose, blasting "scummy fans" who laded "two free shots" on him.

He wrote: "How you scummy fans get two free shots and only manage a scratch? & I’m supposed to keep my cool - if I react I’m the bad guy right?

The shock incidents come just 48 hours after Sheffield United striker Billy Sharp was attacked by a Nottingham Forest fan at the City Ground.

That attack left Sharp needing stitches and the attacker - Robert Biggs, 30, from Derbyshire - jailed.

Biggs, a Forest season ticket holder, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailed for 24 weeks.

He was also given a 10-year football banning order and ordered to pay £500 compensation to Sharp, £85 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.

That match also saw another incident with Sharp's team-mate Oli McBurnie appearing to stamp on a fan.

The Scottish international has been summoned to a meeting with Nottinghamshire Police and risks being arrested if he does not attend.

Thousands of fans invaded the Goodison Park pitch after Calvert-Lewin's dramatic late winner kept Everton in the Premier League.

Visitors Palace had lead 2-0 at half-time after goals from Jean-Philippe Mateta and Jordan Ayew.

But Everton pulled off a dramatic second-half turnaround as Michael Keane and Richarlison scored before the late winner sparked pandemonium and the unsavoury scenes.

Not a bad match to get MoTM in. One that will be remembered by the fans for a long time and he only played 45mins!

Watching the game you could see what he brought to the game, the difference between him and Gomes is night and day.

There will always be issues with him however if he's played (as he was last night as an 8) and these are magnified hugely when he's in that position in a team that doesn't have possession. It's not clear to me if that's what Fat Frank what's from his Everton side (to be a possession-based team) if that's the case then his signing makes 100% sense, if as it's been for most of his time he plays without the ball then he will remain on the bench (as he was with us) which is a tragic waste of talent.

I was thinking something along these lines. The scenes from the dressing room are bizarre. I get that it's a release of sorts. Of all the tension caused by potentially being part of a team going down as (original) big five club, and being a part of one the biggest underachievers ever if they did. So I get the release and flow of emotion. Still, celebrating like they won the league, while actually having done the bare minimum. If even that.

What's most astounding is that Lampard allowed this shit! What kind of example is he setting? What is he demanding of the squad next season? 15th is champagne showers and beers, because it's better than now? He'll be sacked by November. Which is bad news for us.....

....because every other club will see it for what it is. He's the next Neville or Roy Keane. Unhirable for a demanding top job. Which means we'll have to listen to him being an "expert" every bloody week.

I could completely see Sky bringing him on permantly alongside Neville and the spitter, to complete the set of Pool, United and Chavs from that generation.

Imagine if this had been a (white) man hitting a female player liks this: he'd be charged for sexual abuse/harassment, been talked about on social media for his toxic masculinity, white supremacy mentality and what's "wrong" with the "white society" etc etc 😎

TOFFEE SLAP

Watch Everton fan slap Crystal Palace star Joachim Anderson on the bum after telling him to ‘f*** off’​

CRYSTAL PALACE defender Joachim Andersen was smacked on the bottom by an angry Everton fan during a high-tempered match at Goodison Park.
The irate Toffees supporter spanked Andersen in second-half injury time after the Dane tried to wrestle the ball away from Dele Alli.
After seeing Andersen push away the former Spurs man, the female supporter - who previously told him to "f**k off" - leaned over the stand and lashed out the Eagles star.

And she did it in plain sight of a pitchside policeman!

Footy fans were left stuffed by the bizarre incident, with one saying: "Some middle-aged woman with an Everton shirt just smacked Joachim Andersen’s butt, this game really has been pure chaos."

Another said: "My God!"
And another said: "All or nothing that is."

One remarked: "10-year ban incoming."

Another chimed in: "Old school hooligans!"

The astonishing attack came minutes after several of the Goodison faithful stormed the pitch following Dominic Calvert-Lewin's 85th-minute winner.

WDF has race got to do with anything?

(Nothing)

Ditch the 'woe is white' card.

Every person has his limits and I can understand the reaction of Vieria in this case...

CRYSTAL PALACE boss Patrick Vieira KICKED an Everton fan to the ground after he was abused by a supporter during a pitch invasion at Goodison Park last night.

Thousands of Everton supporters flooded in from the stands after Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored a late winner against Crystal Palace to keep the Toffees in the Premier League.

Patrick Vieira KICKED a fan to the ground after a pitch invasion

Patrick Vieira KICKED a fan to the ground after a pitch invasionCredit: Sky Sports
The Crystal Palace boss was incited by an Everton fan who swore at him

The Crystal Palace boss was incited by an Everton fan who swore at himCredit: Sky Sports

The man tells Vieira to 'Suck on that you muppet' before telling him to 'F*** off' and then putting up his middle finger at him'Suck on that you muppet' before telling him to 'F*** off' and then putting up his middle finger at him

But in yet more unsavoury scenes after fans invaded the field, cameras caught the Palace boss involved in a row.

The ugly scenes are the latest in a series of incidents - on Tuesday Sheffield United's Billy Sharp was headbutted by a crazed fan and elsewhere last night Swindon players were attacked by Port Vale fans during yet another disgraceful pitch invasion.

As he tried to leave the pitch, Vieira could be seen clashing with a fan.

The fan can be seen holding his middle finger right in Vieira's face as he films him with his other hand.

The actual video from the phone later circulated on social media and the man can be heard screaming at Vieira: "Suck on that you muppet! Get in! F*** off!"

At that point Vieira turns, grabs the man's arm and kicks him to the floor.

Another pitch invader then comes along and shoves Vieira, with the Woolwich legend appearing to square up to him.

However, before it can go any further other supporters separate them and he walks away.

In a Sun poll a whopping 85 per cent of football fans backed Vieira over the incident.

Nonetheless, the FA are likely to investigate the incident and when asked about it, Vieira later said: "I do not have anything to say about that”.

Everton boss Frank Lampard added: "I feel for Patrick and I didn't get him (to shake hands) at the end because of the reaction.

"He ran across the pitch 80 yards in front of our fans but there's no issue.

"Just pure elation from our fans at staying in the league."

Neither Everton nor Palace have yet put out any official statement on the disgusting scene.

But fans across the country have leapt to Vieira's defence.

One wrote: "I love Patrick Vieira even more that he doesn’t stand like Nigel at the bus stop when provoked by fans on the pitch.

"Our club needs to stand 100 per cent behind him & fight all criticism & any charges."

While another added: "Just seen the Vieira incident. 100pc on his side. Why should football managers and players have to take that kind of harassment and abuse as they leave the pitch?"

A third wrote: "Don’t blame Vieira at all why do fans think they can do s*** like that?"

And a fourth concluded: "If Patrick Vieira gets any sort of fine or suspension for that then it's a disgrace."

On the same night, Swindon Town players were also involved in a fight with Port Vale fans after Vale reached the League Two play-off final at Wembley.

Swindon lost a penalty shootout, sparking a mass invasion of the pitch.

Centre-back Mandela Egbo later posted a picture of him with a small scratch on his nose, blasting "scummy fans" who laded "two free shots" on him.

He wrote: "How you scummy fans get two free shots and only manage a scratch? & I’m supposed to keep my cool - if I react I’m the bad guy right?

The shock incidents come just 48 hours after Sheffield United striker Billy Sharp was attacked by a Nottingham Forest fan at the City Ground.

That attack left Sharp needing stitches and the attacker - Robert Biggs, 30, from Derbyshire - jailed.

Biggs, a Forest season ticket holder, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailed for 24 weeks.

He was also given a 10-year football banning order and ordered to pay £500 compensation to Sharp, £85 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.

That match also saw another incident with Sharp's team-mate Oli McBurnie appearing to stamp on a fan.

The Scottish international has been summoned to a meeting with Nottinghamshire Police and risks being arrested if he does not attend.

Thousands of fans invaded the Goodison Park pitch after Calvert-Lewin's dramatic late winner kept Everton in the Premier League.

Visitors Palace had lead 2-0 at half-time after goals from Jean-Philippe Mateta and Jordan Ayew.

But Everton pulled off a dramatic second-half turnaround as Michael Keane and Richarlison scored before the late winner sparked pandemonium and the unsavoury scenes.

Good.

They're a bunch of inbred cunts.

Should have properly lamped him.

Back
Top Bottom