Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully aurier will be signed in time to play. I doubt they'll let barkley go before the squad deadline. Assuming the other signings are completed in time:

Lloris
Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Aurier - dembele - dier - davies
Eriksen - dele
Kane

Bench: Vorm, Foyth(big kev is gone), Wanyama, Winks, Son, Janssen, Trippier(if he's in the team then KWP). Depending on who's available and if he's signed I'd be tempted to put sancho on the bench too in place of someone else. Other possibilities are sissoko, gkn (if he's fit), edwards and TOB. Once we sign barkley and get lamela and rose back our squad will look quite stacked.

Lloris
Sanchez - Alderwiereld - Vertonghen
Aurier - Wanyama - Dembele - Davies
Eriksen - Dele
Kane
No more fucking pissing about - it's early but we can't afford to keep dropping stupid points. We bossed this team twice last season and ended up with 2 points for our showings. They were DREADFUL against Chelsea, couldn't handle them. Let's get at them. Sandro is shit and Rooney has lost it.

None of this waiting for players to bed in bullshit. Get them in the team. They are better then what we have so let's fucking do it.

Lloris
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​
I like the look of that starting XI, I was dreading the international break but after our less than inspired start I think it has come at a good time, for one thing the transfer window will be shut! I definitely think the uncertainty over the composition of the squad has unsettled the club.

We need to kick on and fast.

Every one of them needs to have a look at themselves and start playing

Thank fuck we're away
Maybe thats the way it may go - we enjoy playing away and get the results we missed out on last season which will balance up some poor performance at Wembley. COYS

A win will put us back on track.

Simply a must win. We should go there with a game plan that stops them playing. We need to respect our opposition in times like this. Sit back, stifle and show another side to our game so we come back to London with a 1-0 win and a much needed 3 points to our name. A game where we need warriors, not headless chickens trying to force things. Patience and then hit them when they switch off and grow into the game

COYS!!!

Lloris
Eriksen - Dele
Kane
No more fucking pissing about - it's early but we can't afford to keep dropping stupid points. We bossed this team twice last season and ended up with 2 points for our showings. They were DREADFUL against Chelsea, couldn't handle them. Let's get at them. Sandro is shit and Rooney has lost it.

None of this waiting for players to bed in bullshit. Get them in the team. They are better then what we have so let's fucking do it.
We got 4 points off them but I agree with the rest

I will take it,
Sorry to tell you Wimmer just passed medical with Stoke.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom