Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't they decide to operate on rose in the off season as they weren't happy with progress?

Yeah and it's pathetic it took 5 months for them to decide that.

Just like it was a joke it took 8 or so months for them to finally decide to operate on Lamela.

They're awful mate.

Wanyama had a knee injury in pre-season. Didn't play any more than 45 minutes. They deemed him fit enough to play against Chelsea, where his awful performance cost us the game and he's been back "injured" again ever since.

He won't be back until December at least.

Still waiting for Rose to come back from injury despite him apparently getting back to first team training in April (though I believe he's only just got BACK to first team training)

You have no idea of this Totti. You have no clue how to treat the injuries, let alone what makes certain injuries harder to treat or how hard it is to tell how long an individual takes to get fit.

Me? I wouldn't comment on the job they are done, because I don't have the facts. And I'm a physician working in ortopaedics.

Yeah and it's pathetic it took 5 months for them to decide that.

Just like it was a joke it took 8 or so months for them to finally decide to operate on Lamela.

Ridiculous decision making on Rose and Lamela if it could have been prevented. Poor judgement on both in hindsight has cost us points unnecessarily.

A year for a hip injury? I've never heard of a hip taking so long

You have no idea of this Totti. You have no clue how to treat the injuries, let alone what makes certain injuries harder to treat or how hard it is to tell how long an individual takes to get fit.

Me? I wouldn't comment on the job they are done, because I don't have the facts. And I'm a physician working in ortopaedics.
Owned.

But it's always well known that Spurs' injuries take longer to heal. It was a running joke for years. Kane being an absolute machine and coming back early from both his injuries seem to defy logic and gave our medical team a bit of respite, but the Rose and Lamela situations have been abysmal.

How do you know that?

How do I know what? How long it took for the operations? Because they got injured on a specific date and got confirmed operations months later. It's hardly fucking Sherlock Holmes.

But it's always well known that Spurs' injuries take longer to heal. It was a running joke for years. Kane being an absolute machine and coming back early from both his injuries seem to defy logic and gave our medical team a bit of respite, but the Rose and Lamela situations have been abysmal.

How do I know what? How long it took for the operations? Because they got injured on a specific date and got confirmed operations months later. It's hardly fucking Sherlock Holmes.
Can't believe you're arguing with a doctor.
Leave it out.
:dembelelol:

They're awful mate.

Wanyama had a knee injury in pre-season. Didn't play any more than 45 minutes. They deemed him fit enough to play against Chelsea, where his awful performance cost us the game and he's been back "injured" again ever since.

He won't be back until December at least.

Still waiting for Rose to come back from injury despite him apparently getting back to first team training in April (though I believe he's only just got BACK to first team training)
933d6f43712f4fca9af48d2f0dcd25e0aebf8aa0.png

What I meant was how the fuck do u know the state of his recovery and the determining factors in wether they leave something to heal or intervene?

We as fans only see those injured, what we dont see is those that get to play despite injuries because of the work of the medical team

Sissoko to shine in the middle at last......bench looks great

Can't wait for everyone to jump on Sissoko once he misplaces one pass.

What I meant was how the fuck do u know the state of his recovery and the determining factors in wether they leave something to heal or intervene?

We as fans only see those injured, what we dont see is those that get to play despite injuries because of the work of the medical team

Common sense. Our players tend to be out longer than the average player, for whatever reason? I have no idea. Kane being the exception.

Rose and Lamela to come back as well......:pochsmirk:

Edit - and wanyama!!!
From Jan Barkely too.

I really think we could have won the PL this season if it had been at WHL. That bench is a thousand times better than any Ive seen before for us.

Surely we can win the Carabou cup this season with that squad, even if the final is at Wembley

Sissoko will be playing further upfront than the lineup suggests. Dier infront of back 3 and Sissoko, Dele and Eriksen behind Harry.

Dembele is prolly rested for CL on wed.

Back
Top Bottom