Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unattractive first 15mins. We started to then get some passes and possession going after that. Deavies has been great! Dele has been brilliant, they can't pick him up, his runs are creating loads of space for us, excellent from the lad. Sissoko, like his strength, his movement is also causing them problems as he's commingling thru middle and out to the right, they can't deal with him.

Should be 4-0, have they had a shot on target?? Sanchez gave away a couple of early fouls but looked confident, last 20mins he's looked OK.

Tripps is a liability, still giving away endless fouls and has offered fuck all going forward, would like to see Aurier.

Who the fuck is the co-comintator on this, really winding me up.

Oh, just seen how empty the emirates is
:dembelelol:

Great first half, loved it.

- Sanchez looks the goods, growing as the half went on

- Davies has been immense, best game he's played. He really is taking advantage of Martina.

- Sissoko has been really good, been saying it since we got him that he has to play central.

Yeh no point playing Sissoko wide. Onomah has been doing really well on loan at Villa playing in his natural CM role, we played him as a wide forward which he ain't.

Some players like Dier can play multiple positions, some however can't and hopefully Poch and the team will understand who can and who can't and adjust accordingly.

Our depth is suddenly looking real good. Players like Dembele, Son, Aurier, Llorente and Wanyama not featuring. I was watching Dortmund before our game and I feel we can really give them a go. We are going to surprise a few so called experts

dont see where a goal from Everton comes from. All well and good saying we should be out of sight but Everton are not even in sight.

This has more chance ending 6-0 then Everton even getting a shot on target.

All it takes is a goal and it'll reinvigorate the game from their side. We really shouldn't be letting that be an option with the chances we had on a plate. We've conceded late goals against Chelsea and Burnley this year, after being in control I'll be livid if it gets to thefinal ten minutes and the flimsy finishing we saw at the end of the half has put us under the cosh. A very professional 2nd half required now we can't underestimate them

Echoing other comments - Sissoko wide is a waste. He looks good in a CM role. Poch tries to jam CMs wide (Onomah). If you want wingers buy wingers.

To think some of you were jealous of the money they spent, they sold their ace - end of

How can a team play 4231 yet nobody get near to our wing backs, very strange, got some creators but they have no pace at all, I saw writing all wall when they were beat the other week they looked awful

Back 3 delightful, even with our front 3 in second gear we are strolling through this
Lookman where's he, he's isn't injured like Bolasie is he?

Disappointed we haven't killed the game off. Same problems earlier on in the season, which has cost us points. Hopefully we get the third early and put the game to bed. Sanchez looks nervy, although no real mistakes so far.

Really really good first half. So solid at the back, adventurous going forward. Had a slice of luck but that happens when you play this well.

Up the spurs. Keep it up

Our depth is suddenly looking real good. Players like Dembele, Son, Aurier, Llorente and Wanyama not featuring. I was watching Dortmund before our game and I feel we can really give them a go. We are going to surprise a few so called experts
Dortmund line-up looks rather average, I think it's even better if they underestimate us.

Davies drawing 2-3 defenders every time is giving Eriksen heaps of space. Can see a cheeky long range cracker from him or another little lobbed assist over the back.

Back
Top Bottom