Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a Mongolia Spurs Supporters Club, but none in Hawaii. That ain't right.

tumblr_inline_nd5xd2B9VE1t0yc4a.gif
Can't see the image :(

This feels like this will be the start of the season proper. Got the international stuff out the way.
I reckon the break has done our team some good. With players playing well for their countries and the new guys in training, everyone is probably buzzing.
I think we will be sharper and hopefully we will be more ruthless in front of goal.

Love you too x
I've treated myself to one of those new fangled phones that does more than text and call and have figured out how to actually do stuff on it (with a little help from my little "skin 'n blister")! Mind you from tomorrow we're sailing and the ship's WiFi is too bloomin' expensive to use. Mind you I might have to swallow the cost to find out next week's results! Aloha :)

"Cast me afloat in an open boat, Mr. Christian?"

Tell me you didn't say that in a Charles Laughton voice. :)

I've decided that we will fuckin destroy the blue dips , I mean humiliate them, to the point that the commentator will be screaming " GET OFF HIM! HES HAD ENOUGH! " motd will refuse to show it as it'll be considered an act against humanity.

I've decided that we will fuckin destroy the blue dips , I mean humiliate them, to the point that the commentator will be screaming " GET OFF HIM! HES HAD ENOUGH! " motd will refuse to show it as it'll be considered an act against humanity.
I want us to smash them and then for Poch to send on Aurier to eat their bones! COYS

One of the Swedish pundits nailed it with his description of our season so far just now.

"Spurs have played well but sadly not been able to convert it into the results they want. Far from a crisis but not a situation any club wants to be in".

Honestly cannot see a starting XI any different to this

Lloris
Trippier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Davies
Dier
Dembele
Eriksen
Alli
Son
Kane

Bench
Vorm
Aurier or KWP depending on Serge's fitness
Sanchez
Winks
Oakley-Booth
Sissoko
Llorente

4-2-3-1 based on injuries and players not integrated into the team yet due to international duty

Back
Top Bottom