Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance, would have liked to see more chances finished though. Now we gotta get it right at home too. Encouraging to see Poch changing things up and having it work well.

this one didnt do the job
images

not even this one
tottenham-hotspur-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

only the PONY-HEWLETT PACKARD that i had did;)

Up The Spurs!

Yet another comfortable performance against chubby Koeman's men! Should have been 6 or 7!

Dele was fantastic today as was Sissoko, Erikssen & Dier but my MOTM was Davies a faultless performance. Great to see Sanchez and so nice to see Kane on the score sheet.

So good to see Tottenham giving transfer window winners a lesson in football.

Everton remind me a bit of Spurs after we spent all that Bale money. On paper it looks pretty good but on the pitch they are shit. Didn't they sign like 9 players or so.

Our fixture list is rather kind to us for the next month or so. Play like we did today, we'll win them all.
Good timing. Will (touch wood) give Wanyama, Rose, and Lamela a good chance to regain fitness and get closer to being back in the squad. Aurier can be eased in, and Sanchez will only get more comfortable at the heart of our backline.

Oh, and we'll hopefully cast off the 'Wembley woes' narrative, too.

Back
Top Bottom