Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jan's the most underrated defender in the league. Him, Toby and Davinson with Wanyama stifling potential attacks won't let many past them this year.

I can't wait to see our team with Aurier and Rose on the wings as well.

Lloris
Alderweireld
Sanchez
Vertonghen
Aurier
Dembele
Sissoko
Rose
Eriksen
Alli
Kane

Subs
Vorm
Davies/ Trippier
Foyth
Dier/ Wanyama
Winks
Son /Lamela
Llorente

BOSH!!!

Also Llorente is going to love being on the end of Davies and Trippiers crosses. Rose and Serge for Kane, Trips and Davies for Fernando. We have top quality alternatives now, how beautiful!

Build on this now Tottenham and never look back!
Still struggle to see how rose makes it back if I'm honest, we need him desperately simply because of the amount of games we play and no 3rd choice (kwp?) just honestly dreading his return and the boos - personally I won't resort to booing one of our players but doubt I'll cheer him on either

Still struggle to see how rose makes it back if I'm honest, we need him desperately simply because of the amount of games we play and no 3rd choice (kwp?) just honestly dreading his return and the boos - personally I won't resort to booing one of our players but doubt I'll cheer him on either

I won't boo him. Don't understand supporters that do. I do think he offers us something different attacking wise to Davies and in all honesty I prefer what he gives us even though Davies has steadily stepped in during his absence.

Rose goes inside, Davies outside. I like my fullbacks cutting in and causing serious havoc in the box. We'll see what Poch decides when he returns but it's a good problem to have

I won't boo him. Don't understand supporters that do. I do think he offers us something different attacking wise to Davies and in all honesty I prefer what he gives us even though Davies has steadily stepped in during his absence.

Rose goes inside, Davies outside. I like my fullbacks cutting in and causing serious havoc in the box. We'll see what Poch decides when he returns but it's a good problem to have
I agree and probably still prefer rose as first choice but I'd put my house on him being boo'd by some when he steps out for us again and in all honesty what he said hurt so I can't blame them - it's the overall effect this will have that concerns me, I myself am sat here saying I will understand/accept fans booing him, that in itself worries me

I agree and probably still prefer rose as first choice but I'd put my house on him being boo'd by some when he steps out for us again and in all honesty what he said hurt so I can't blame them - it's the overall effect this will have that concerns me, I myself am sat here saying I will understand/accept fans booing him, that in itself worries me

Cannot see any of our fans booing him, by the time he comes back it would have been forgotten and anyone that actually does remember will forget once he puts in a decent performance.

I honestly would like to believe that we have a bit more class then those lot down the road who routinely boo their players. . .

Cannot see any of our fans booing him, by the time he comes back it would have been forgotten and anyone that actually does remember will forget once he puts in a decent performance.

I honestly would like to believe that we have a bit more class then those lot down the road who routinely boo their players. . .
I sincerely hope u are correct, doubt it tho - at the very least the media will make sure everyone remembers once he's in contention

For the 15 mins either side of the break, we were masterful

Lucky not to be behind first ten

Everton lost impetus before Kane's first goal went in and never recovered

But it's always well known that Spurs' injuries take longer to heal. It was a running joke for years. Kane being an absolute machine and coming back early from both his injuries seem to defy logic and gave our medical team a bit of respite, but the Rose and Lamela situations have been abysmal.

How do I know what? How long it took for the operations? Because they got injured on a specific date and got confirmed operations months later. It's hardly fucking Sherlock Holmes.

Sherlock Holmes wasn't a doctor, neither is you. You will always try to avoid operations, as they are always the last resort. If necessary, you do it.

Google is helpful, but it isn't quite enough.

Leave medical issues to the people that know it mate.

Ridiculous decision making on Rose and Lamela if it could have been prevented. Poor judgement on both in hindsight has cost us points unnecessarily.

A year for a hip injury? I've never heard of a hip taking so long

A hip op is a big deal to recover from even for non-athletes.

Back
Top Bottom