Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love Goodison on a cold Winter’s day. It’s a proper old school ground packed besides terraced housing… and 100x better than Wankfield, even though the sight lines are gash.

It’s pretty much a must win for both sides. Any kind of win to boost morale would be good. Hoping for some classic Sonny-led counter attacking.

Up The Spurs!

Predict a Solid first half we get 2-3 goals. Then lose a few goals as we get knackered in the second half from the first half work rate.

Love Goodison on a cold Winter’s day. It’s a proper old school ground packed besides terraced housing… and 100x better than Wankfield, even though the sight lines are gash.

It’s pretty much a must win for both sides. Any kind of win to boost morale would be good. Hoping for some classic Sonny-led counter attacking.

Up The Spurs!

I think Everton's need for a win is going to suit us massively, opening the game up for our counter attacks.

Is richarlison still out? He destroyed Doherty last season
That's not much of a benchmark to be fair, an enthusiastically playful puppy could destroy Doherty.

That said, I join you you in hoping he's still out. Probably my most disliked player outside the usual suspects. Utterly revolting, starting with his cuntyboy face

x9Z6IVzff_340x340__1.jpg

You'd pay top dollar to see him kicked around a room, wouldn't you?

Think we could play Tanguy instead of PEH or Skipp with this formation. 3 at the back with two holding midfielders is a bit overkill i.m.o, but I liked the shape of this system last night.

Really nice to see Emerson & Reggie hugging the touchline in attacking areas giving us width & options.

it needs work clearly & obviously but I think Conte ball is gonna be a great success. COYS!!!

The back 3 will HAVE to step up. They looked exposed at times last night. That said, that was as much to do with the advanced positions of Royal and Reguilon. You also have to look at CM and say they didn't shield the defence that well.

For the first time in a whole through, I don't think we'll look toothless in attack.

The back 3 will HAVE to step up. They looked exposed at times last night. That said, that was as much to do with the advanced positions of Royal and Reguilon. You also have to look at CM and say they didn't shield the defence that well.

For the first time in a whole through, I don't think we'll look toothless in attack.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a back three of:

Tanganga Sanchez Romero

More pace and power than Davies and Dier.

With a back 3, I don't think Skipp and Hojbjerg is the right midfield. Both defensive, we need someone to press forward.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Hojbjerg - Ndombele - Reguilon
Lucas - Son
Kane
I choose Davies as he think he adds balance, being left footed, and covers for Reguilon.

Back
Top Bottom