Everyone Has Their Price ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's imagine you are Daniel Levy at the end of this season and the phone is ringing with offers for most of the 1st team from various clubs. At what price would you be prepared to say "Deal" and let the player go ?. Let's also assume that Daniel doesn't care if it's a Premier rival or not.

I realise I'll perhaps get some silly responses to this but I'll be interested to see just how highly Spurs supporters value the current squad. Here's your list and the valuation according to transfermarkt.co.uk
£m
Hugo Lloris 8.10
Matt Doherty 16.20
Sergio Reguilon 22.50
Toby Alderweireld 13.50
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg 31.50
Davinson Sanchez 31.50
Heung Min-Son 76.50
Harry Winks 19.80
Harry Kane 108.00
Erik Lamela 14.40
Joe Rodon 9.00
Eric Dier 22.50
Moussa Sissoko 11.70
Giovani Lo Celso 27.00
Dele Alli 28.80
Steven Bergwijn 22.50
Serge Aurier 18.00
Japhet Tanganga 7.20
Lucas Moura 22.50
Tanguy Ndombele 45.00
Ben Davies 14.40

So who on there is an undervalued bargain buy and who, if that price was offered, would you sell without hesitation ?
Kane undervalued sooooo much. I'd sell sissoko for 20p and a packet of Frazzles 😂

I didn't know that there was a jam wagon wheel! A staple snack on the Supporters' Club trains, don't think I've had one since the 80s.
3-B89-FCCD-77-ED-4-F2-B-905-B-703-DBD8036-C0.jpg

Let's imagine you are Daniel Levy at the end of this season and the phone is ringing with offers for most of the 1st team from various clubs. At what price would you be prepared to say "Deal" and let the player go ?. Let's also assume that Daniel doesn't care if it's a Premier rival or not.

I realise I'll perhaps get some silly responses to this but I'll be interested to see just how highly Spurs supporters value the current squad. Here's your list and the valuation according to transfermarkt.co.uk
£m
Hugo Lloris 8.10
Matt Doherty 16.20
Sergio Reguilon 22.50
Toby Alderweireld 13.50
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg 31.50
Davinson Sanchez 31.50
Heung Min-Son 76.50
Harry Winks 19.80
Harry Kane 108.00
Erik Lamela 14.40
Joe Rodon 9.00
Eric Dier 22.50
Moussa Sissoko 11.70
Giovani Lo Celso 27.00
Dele Alli 28.80
Steven Bergwijn 22.50
Serge Aurier 18.00
Japhet Tanganga 7.20
Lucas Moura 22.50
Tanguy Ndombele 45.00
Ben Davies 14.40

So who on there is an undervalued bargain buy and who, if that price was offered, would you sell without hesitation ?
Moura, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Lamela, Winks, Sanchez, Doherty. Would sell the lot of them if offered stated price.

29 by the start of next season. 2 years left on his contract. Has his moments but bar 1 night doesn't offer enough end product and think he lacks quality. Reckon we could get some decent money for him. I have no idea who Jon Snow is!
Game of thrones ....you know nothing Jon snow!
He's a hard working player and with a good coach and not a narcisstic arsehole, may now play better.

Back
Top Bottom