Ex-Spurs in the Media

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The saddest news today that Greavsie died.
But it got me thinking about how many ex Spurs players have been hits in the media.
At one time Greavesie had his own show with Saint. Lineker presents MOTD and JJ is not only a pundit but presents The One Show.
Brazil is my favourite on TS when I occasionally listen (not much recently). I used to love his banter with that Mike bloke.
Hoddle is a regular pundit. Danny Murphy, too.

But it got me thinking about how many ex Spurs players have been hits in the media.
At one time Greavesie had his own show with Saint. Lineker presents MOTD and JJ is not only a pundit but presents The One Show.
Brazil is my favourite on TS when I occasionally listen (not much recently). I used to love his banter with that Mike bloke.
Used to like hoddle as a pundit but seems to have gone out of his way lately to hide the fact hes a yiddo. Same with jenas.
Is it just me or do you have to be seen to have no bias towards spurs to get ahead in punditry but the blatent bias towards dippers, man ure, nomads etc. is totally fine and encouraged

Clive Allen and Michael Brown were pitchside for BT in the last ECL game at The Lane. Michael Dawson has also been signed up just recently, by Sky?

I sat next to Brazil at a game and he has little love for us. I made my dad swap at half time as he was a bore and wouldn't shut up (13 at the time).

I sat next to Brazil at a game and he has little love for us. I made my dad swap at half time as he was a bore and wouldn't shut up (13 at the time).
So he came all the way down from Scotland to watch us when he was only 13?
Never knew he was that much of a fan.
But seriously not really worried what people are like in real life. Brazil used to entertain me on TS.

Dawson is good on sky very enthusiastic on whatever game he is commenting on. Comes across as a decent chap.
Always liked him. In fact he is one of my all time Spurs faves.
Never forget when a young Ronaldo lashed out at him and he could have got him sent off but instead of writhing about on the floor he tried to calm Ronaldo down.
A gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom