Ex-Spurs still active - Where are they now?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Updated original post

Removed
Michael Dawson
Vedran Corluka
Wayne Routledge

Added
Juan Foyth
Erik Lamela
Toby Alderweireld
Joe Hart
TJ Eyoma
Moussa Sissoko
Paulo Gazzaniga
George Marsh
Danny Rose
Kazaiah Sterling
Serge Aurier

Although only played for our youth teams William Troost-Ekong has forged a good career for himself with 2 regular playing seasons at Udinese in Serie A followed by promotion with Watford and playing against us recently in the Premier League. Well done to him! Only 28 years old still.

Updated original post

Removed
Michael Dawson
Vedran Corluka
Wayne Routledge

Added
Juan Foyth
Erik Lamela
Toby Alderweireld
Joe Hart
TJ Eyoma
Moussa Sissoko
Paulo Gazzaniga
George Marsh
Danny Rose
Kazaiah Sterling
Serge Aurier

Although only played for our youth teams William Troost-Ekong has forged a good career for himself with 2 regular playing seasons at Udinese in Serie A followed by promotion with Watford and playing against us recently in the Premier League. Well done to him! Only 28 years old still.

I think Troost-Ekong was regarded as our 3rd choice CB in his Spurs youth year group, so struggled a bit for game time although I think played for Netherlands youth (u19's ?) a few times, including against Kane in E u19's. Has done really well fir himself as you say - made it as a PL player.

I was casually checking football results and stumbled across Romanian Second league, where the club in the town I currently live in is playing. I checked their latest results and saw they won and a Harrison guy stood out as a goalscorer (a rather unusual destination for an English named player). I checked his transfer history and he’s the former Tottenham man. :D

Jack Roles plays for Crawley Town. He signed in the January transfer window. Since then, they’ve lost 6 and drawn 1. They’re likely to be relegated to the NL.

#Spursy

:skipwtf:

Back
Top Bottom