Expressions OOOOOzzzzing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like him because he's a funny guy and a great wordsmith, but he doesn't really have any deep thoughts about the club ... he didn't even talk about the ESL for example

Over 150k last count...

Soul destroying stuff. I'm guessing that's the clip now but whats the idea with these types of 'shows' though - people watch them live, watching the game? - like a gogglebox thing? People actually fucking do that?

Can't think of much less enjoyable, then again I struggle with so called Tottenham Twitter - including several respected accounts who seem to tweet several times during a match - are people not watching the actual game?

In a numbers game I guess it doesn't matter where the numbers come from, just about getting them quickly. Like this post if you agree.

Back
Top Bottom