Expressions OOOOOzzzzing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you're curious google "sophie rose onlyfans topless" and look at images.
2de6e19e61d30582c83902edfe66612e.gif

I think he's come out and apologized for this. It was a bit cringey but then so is most of this sort of social media stuff. It's mostly play-acting for the cameras or nobody would watch it.

That woman is literally only there to bounce around and show off her tits for all the sad cunts out there.

And I probably know more about So Solid Crew than Expressions does about Spurs.

I do find some of his wordplay in his post-match vids funny and clever but football watchalong channels are something I am very pleased to be too old and out of touch to understand the appeal of.

Well done to him for managing to find a career doing something he enjoys, though. That's the dream for all of us, isn't it? (I mean doing a job we enjoy, not having to pretend to be happy when fucking Chelsea score.)

I do find some of his wordplay in his post-match vids funny and clever but football watchalong channels are something I am very pleased to be too old and out of touch to understand the appeal of.

Well done to him for managing to find a career doing something he enjoys, though. That's the dream for all of us, isn't it? (I mean doing a job we enjoy, not having to pretend to be happy when fucking Chelsea score.)

I'd act like a twat on video if it put more money in my bank account. Comes naturally.

Actually, there's an idea...

Back
Top Bottom