Expressions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't believe there's no love for him on here? anyone watch him? I find him absolutely hilarious and seems a top guy as well.

Very funny guy.... Insane gift of the gab.

Be it the level of blood-fam-ism or a general aversion to fan TV; it's understandable that he's not everybody's cup of tea though.

I find it hard to understand what he is saying and his delivery is too excitable for my taste.

It's a no from me.

Not my style, probably because I don't watch a lot of WWE anymore (mostly AEW) but he's proper Spurs, so I'll give him that. One thing that I've noticed though is that unlike the Scum fans who get attention when they lose, Expressions gets more views when we win, because of his sense of humour.

He also seems to hate Woolwich with an extreme passion, which is great.

He has more talent than all the other people doing fan channels put together. He genuinely loves the team and has finessed if into a job. That in itself is laudable. If these folk have to exist its good that 'our' one is actually good at it. Not selling the simmering violence and aggression of Troopz/ Judge /DT. And sometimes he just nails it. Holding more hands on than Matt Hancock! Lol

He's OK in small doses, but then I feel that about all these social media types. All that 'fam blud' gets a bit much though, don't even know what it means!
Seems a nice enough boy, though and he obviously loves Spurs, so good luck to him :)

Expressions is walking art form. No competition to those miserable Chelsea twats, West Ham fat geezers or AFTV. If I want tactical breakdown I go elsewhere but for funny crazy shittalking mad football vlogging he perfeced it

Last edited:
Incredibly quick-witted and very humurous. Love his passion and take downs of fat Robbie, etc.

Would drive me nuts being near him at the ground though, and that dumb 'you see dem way dare" phrase he constantly says is jarring

Back
Top Bottom