Expressions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the intresting bit. Why are they so angry compared to our lot? Expressions is trying to make you laugh win or lose. That lot are just simmering violence with repressed depression.DT actually is in jail and poor Claud well you know what I saying I mean surely our fanbase has way more historical grievances. Its odd but most of the Spurs fans channels are positive and sanguine is it to do with us accepting things inevitably go wrong anyway 🤔

Screaming and shouting and being outraged is the original formula for AFTV, they tend to profit more when they lose so fans now are following that exact same formula purely for revenue.

Expressions doesn't need to because he is genuinely funny

The bigger they come, the harder they fall. Undeniably, those cunts were regularly winning things & enjoying CL money. They are fucked now though. Our rise to overtake them has been worth all their “banter” cos they’re shit and don’t know how to handle it.
It’s our turn to laugh out loud and proud again when we clinch the 4th spot. It’s not a trophy but it will be a dagger through their hearts.

What sets him apart from the loud, brash morons on AFTV is his obvious intelligence.

Some of the stuff that he comes out with is incredible 😂

We need more like Expressions. Doing God's work.

I'd never heard of him until this thread, looked him up, he's quite a funny fucker, but I can imagine it gets a bit samey after a while but good luck to him, seems like a nice bloke.

Didn't realise there was such a big fan video genre on Youtube and that he and the Woolwich mob cross swords so often, he seems to hold his own.

Do they make a living out of this?

Loads of money in YouTube.

Although my sock puppet Spurs channel never took off. Right idea wrong time I guess. I’m probably about 29 years ahead of my time.

Screaming and shouting and being outraged is the original formula for AFTV, they tend to profit more when they lose so fans now are following that exact same formula purely for revenue.

Expressions doesn't need to because he is genuinely funny

He may not be to everyone's taste but at least expression is actually talented. Not eminem in front of a mic but talented.

It's not an AFTV style cavalcade of tragic losers brought on screen to be gawked at, laughed at and pitied. He's an entertainer, making people laugh. During our worst periods he didn't make the atmosphere around the club toxic.

As far youtube personality types go, he's a good one.

Expressions is a clown.
That he would rather watch the NLD with a Gooner rather than his local Spurs supporters club says all you need to know about him. Not sure if he’s shilling (along with his WFC mates) in Philly or New York but I’m (pretty) positive he wouldn’t be welcome at our club

Back
Top Bottom