Expressions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Expressions is a clown.
That he would rather watch the NLD with a Gooner rather than his local Spurs supporters club says all you need to know about him. Not sure if he’s shilling (along with his WFC mates) in Philly or New York but I’m (pretty) positive he wouldn’t be welcome at our club

He was working mate, he gets paid by Barstool Sports plus he's been to plenty of matches home and away for Spurs and he's done work with the club so you're kinda wrong on all accounts.

Expressions is a clown.
That he would rather watch the NLD with a Gooner rather than his local Spurs supporters club says all you need to know about him. Not sure if he’s shilling (along with his WFC mates) in Philly or New York but I’m (pretty) positive he wouldn’t be welcome at our club

No one can pay me enough to watch the NLD with a Woolwich pratt.
That’s what sick days are for.

Guess not everyone can be a supporter like you Ghosty. Calm down dude.

Expressions is a clown.
He's spun his little schtick into good money, can't begrudge him that.

Also, plenty of us have gooner mates. Him and "Troopz" seem to be good mates when they're not doing the silly routine in front of camera. Also Troopz's wife is apparently Spurs, he constantly talks about getting bantered by her.

Also, plenty of us have gooner mates. Him and "Troopz" seem to be good mates when they're not doing the silly routine in front of camera. Also Troopz's wife is apparently Spurs, he constantly talks about getting bantered by her.
Troopz recorded his reaction to the NLD at home, it seems his whole family are Spurs...he was getting dog's abuse from them...I almost felt sorry for him...

Fantastic, you're a top fan.
I grew up in Highbury and have plenty of Woolwich friends. Some are season ticket holders. I don’t watch any matches with them.

One of the local lads tells me that they’re related. Cousins or something.

I don’t begrudge ‘fan channels’ any of the money they make. I think it’s actually pretty hilarious how AFTV have carved out a niche and monetized outrage at their team’s failures. I’m not remotely surprised that the more thoughtful analytical presenters have less influence than the louder, more colorful ones.

Having said that, I happen to find this ‘schtick for coin’ routine exceptionally tedious.
Others may regard it as ‘entertaining theater’.

Each to his own.

Last edited:
Expressions is a clown.

He's getting paid to go to America and shout COYS in the face of gooners which in turn will ramp up his own views and see him get paid even more money.

Spurs fan pundits don't get to watch the games down the pub with their mates either.... A job's a job.... Fair fucks.

I grew up in Highbury and have plenty of Woolwich friends. Some are season ticket holders. I don’t watch any matches with them.

One of the local lads tells me that they’re related. Cousins or something.

I don’t begrudge ‘fan channels’ any of the money they make. I think it’s actually pretty hilarious how AFTV have carved out a niche and monetized outrage at their team’s failures. I’m not remotely surprised that the more thoughtful analytical presenters have less influence than the louder, more colorful ones.

Having said that, I happen to find this ‘schtick for coin’ routine exceptionally tedious.
Others may regard it as ‘entertaining theater’.

Each to his own.

Completely different criticism then....

He’s great. Genuinely witty and actually gets a laugh. As the social media football fan personalities go, he’s right up there with the best ones.

Wont be everyone’s cup of tea, but Christ .. Woolwich have/had DT.

Expressions is a clown.

I think you are slightly confused. Are we talking about the NLD a few weeks ago? He was there??

This is the intresting bit. Why are they so angry compared to our lot? Expressions is trying to make you laugh win or lose. That lot are just simmering violence with repressed depression.DT actually is in jail and poor Claud well you know what I saying I mean surely our fanbase has way more historical grievances. Its odd but most of the Spurs fans channels are positive and sanguine is it to do with us accepting things inevitably go wrong anyway 🤔
Screaming and shouting and being outraged is the original formula for AFTV, they tend to profit more when they lose so fans now are following that exact same formula purely for revenue.

Expressions doesn't need to because he is genuinely funny
They were bad winners then ("20 YEARS Councillor" of them being smug, gloating, condescending Gooners) and they're equally bad losers NOW, 'cos they're so confused as to what to do when they taste either defeat, disappointment, or preferably both!

Using humour doesn't even enter their consciousness, win OR lose!
They're just an UN-funny fanbase with a misguided superiority complex!

100% I'm getting this going
Please don't!
It's bad enough us wasting energy singing songs about their PLAYERS, without getting one going aimed at one of their FANS! Social media 'star' or not...

Imagine the Gooners coming up with a song about 'The Rabbi'...?
Half the ground wouldn't know what they're on about anyway!

...also, isn't it 'heightist'??

Being a man of a (ahem) 'certain height' (not much more than 5'4") hearing Expressions joyously mock someone as 5'3" whilst singing the 7 Dwarves theme is HIGHLY (pun intended!) Offensive to the rest of us Oompah-Loompahs, Munchkins & Smurfs!!
I'm OUTRAAAAAAGED!

Last edited:

I can't imagine life without them to torment that's what Gooner freinds are for Andy66 Andy66 updates on his neighbours are hilarious. It's like what the Joker said to Batman "Without me your just that weirdo in the mask" Now without Chelsea humanity is the winner.

They were bad winners then ("20 YEARS Councillor" of them being smug, gloating, condescending Gooners) and they're equally bad losers NOW, 'cos they're so confused as to what to do when they taste either defeat, disappointment, or preferably both!

Using humour doesn't even enter their consciousness, win OR lose!
They're just an UN-funny fanbase with a misguided superiority complex!

Please don't!
It's bad enough us wasting energy singing songs about their PLAYERS, without getting one going aimed at one of their FANS! Social media 'star' or not...

Imagine the Gooners coming up with a song about 'The Rabbi'...?
Half the ground wouldn't know what they're on about anyway!

...also, isn't it 'heightist'??

Being a man of a (ahem) 'certain height' (not much more than 5'4") hearing Expressions joyously mock someone as 5'3" whilst singing the 7 Dwarves theme is HIGHLY (pun intended!) Offensive to the rest of us Oompah-Loompahs, Munchkins & Smurfs!!
I'm OUTRAAAAAAGED!
Sorry man from my lofty 6'2 I apologise didn't think about it that way😒

Back
Top Bottom