F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The perfect day..

A great performance, a comfortable win and the fans were superb. Never stopped singing for 90 minutes.

Some great pubs to have a pre match pint.. I really miss Fulham being in the prem..

And to top it off We draw Millwall..

If Carlsberg did days.......

The perfect day..

A great performance, a comfortable win and the fans were superb. Never stopped singing for 90 minutes.

Some great pubs to have a pre match pint.. I really miss Fulham being in the prem..

And to top it off We draw Millwall..

If Carlsberg did days.......

And only 26 pages in a match thread! We must have won!!!:pochlol:
I wonder how they will do the tickets for the millwall game? Can see this being quite popular and don't want to miss it, but hate the new fucking ballot system! :pochfacepalm:

Winks played well, Trippiers crossing impressive, Eriksen's dead ball kicking fucking horrendous, eased through to the next round no problems, with Vorm producing Fulhams best chance...

Great chance to advance and would love to play Woolwich in the semi.

Back
Top Bottom