FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's going to be us v Chelsea next round. If I could bet everything in the world on it, I would. Most predictable outcome ever. United stroll to a final. London showdown to get into it. Blah blah fucking blah.

So, presumably you have lost everything you own now then?

TalkShite Scouse fucker making out our semi should be moved.

Fuck off you twat.

Now a Sheff United fan is making the same point. Dicks, this country is full of them.
Scousers need to shut their fucking pie holes. If it wasn’t for being at Wembley then then we’d be ahead of them in the league right now.

Hilarious when you think about it - surely a Liverpool fan should be glad if we had an advantage over United in the semis. Just shows how afraid they all are of us winning a cup to validate our improvement and being able to kick on.

I doubt there was truly anything dodgy, but who the fuck is asleep at the wheel at the FA that that even happens? Anyone with any sense could see how bad it would appear on the surface give the high likelihood that chelsea would be in the draw even weeks/months ago when this was decided upon. When you take the fact that it doesn’t really matter at all who draws the balls...it’s just completely unseemly. Just more evidence how completely fucked the FA is...you need to completely gut it from bow to stern if you ever want to host the WC again. Bunch of clowns.

One ex-Chelsea player might have seemed reasonable enough, but two? I honestly couldn't believe it. As you say the FA or whoever else involved is asleep at the wheel if they didn't spot a problem with it.

I guessed you were joking, but I do think the players being so familiar with the pitch will give us an advantage.

I was convinced we were getting Chelsea. When our number came up to play United, my immediate, instinctive reaction was a big grin. I guess I’m confident!
Southampton was the plum draw, no doubt. We know exactly what to expect from Man U. It will be a low block and a smother of the midfield, we've played Maureen at Chelsea and now Utd. The good thing is our lads should know what t expect too, this team is slowly maturing, the one thing that it can't be accused of is not learning from past games/experiences. As someone else said Utd will fear us more than us them.

But year you would hope having played on the pitch for almost a season should give us something.

Just do our homework and take the game seriously and we can take United. We've already proved it this season. We should obviously respect them but not fear them. Same goes for whoever we get in the final

Annoying on the radio they said it’s a great draw because it sets up a Man U vs Chelsea final!
They quickly corrected themselves, but still...

And nobody seriously thinks they rigged the Draw right?

If you were going to rig it in favour of Chelsea (even though loads of people were claiming it would be rigged for Man U earlier), would you seriously put two ex Chelsea players on it and then rig it??

And nobody seriously thinks they rigged the Draw right?

If you were going to rig it in favour of Chelsea (even though loads of people were claiming it would be rigged for Man U earlier), would you seriously put two ex Chelsea players on it and then rig it??

That's what they want you to think

You thought we were destined to win the Champions League.

It is a difficult difficult draw.

Like Murray for so long in tennis we always seem to have to beat 2 big teams to win a trophy.

Well I don't know.

Right now it's a 50:50 game and any final possibly against our bogey side, well I don't know

Yeah and we showed during that campaign that we can piss all over both Utd and Chelsea if we apply ourselves, which we will.

Both teams are awful, tired of everyone shitting their pants. We all want the next level and then sit there praying for Leicester in the semis and Southampton in the final.

I want big games, I want our FA Cup win to make a statement and want to erase the last few years of people crapping on our club by playing both these wankers off the pitch.

I hardly think Utd are celebrating the draw do you?

Back
Top Bottom