FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think Mourinho (as big of a dick as he can be) will make any mention of this 'home' advantage media-driven bollocks as he respects Spurs and Poch. However, if he was up against Chelsea (and Chelscum were playing at Wembley as their home) he would constantly moan about it just to get under his buddy Conte's skin. We'll see...

Just please Spurs get to the final for fuck's sake. Suffered enough of these semi-final heartaches to such an extent that I'm seriously considering not going...

I’m not expecting him to get funny about it either (although he’s completely lost the plot, so who knows). He’s generally nice about us.

Probably trying to keep us sweet in case he ends up being our manager. Imagine that :avbnaa:

I'm apprehensive, Maureen can bore the pants off a vicar and get a result . We are better but he' knows how to get over the line .
If there is justice then the team of the people will destroy those glory hunting sycophants and then that ugly bent corupt turd of club in west London .
It's not going to be easy.

I don’t know who made the joke earlier, but I’m not sure why the United fans are complaining. It’s a much shorter train ride across London than it is all the way up to Manchester.

:dembelelol:

I'm apprehensive, Maureen can bore the pants off a vicar and get a result . We are better but he' knows how to get over the line .
If there is justice then the team of the people will destroy those glory hunting sycophants and then that ugly bent corupt turd of club in west London .
It's not going to be easy.

I feel the same. Would have felt the same about Chelsea. Also always knew we could manage to fuck it up against Southampton.

Didn't want the draw to happen, really. Was hoping Cech and Zola would have some medical emergency.

The "Wembley hoodoo" thing is going to happen again when we move into the new stadium. 100%. We draw our first game. "Will they ever win at this stadium? Will it ever be a fortress like the Lane?" (Talking to myself but fortress? We had a very good last season but apart from that if it had been a fortress why have I been watching us in the mid table nearly my entire life?) Then win a few games and it's "Ah but does it have the same atmosphere as the Lane?" every week until we die.

Already excited about this one. Obviously they have players that should be respected, and it’s hardly going to be a walk in the park, but we have absolutely no reason whatsoever to fear them.

Our win at Wembley was one of the most one-sided games of the season, and we’ve improved since then. We’ll need to be on it, and strangely enough that’s more likely to be the case against United than either Chelsea (emotional baggage) or Southampton (complacency).

Just please for the love of Satan don’t lose another FA Cup semi-final.

Reading all the posts on here, weve bitten already. Everyone forget about the Wembley home advantage nonsense. It will wear us done and give them all to play for and give us all to lose. It is, what it is and we cant do anything about it. let Utd supporters/ JM play thier mind games, we need to rise abive it and ignore. its fingers in ears and make la la noises when he speaks.

What a draw, Utd in the semi. Lets make sure we want this, no distractions with Wembley, Kane fit and playing and keeping our league form good. One team has to win, why not us. One team has to lose, why not them. COYS

Back
Top Bottom