FA Cup 3rd Rd - Middlesbrough F.C. Vs Tottenham, Sun 5th Jan.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
The magic of the cup!!

boro.jpg

COYS!!!

Dude l ain't leaving the homestead to watch another fuckwit douchbag boresville.
It's 6ft snow and l'm find some loving with Big old Betty ( from the general store ) and a few bottles of good old Yukon Jack.
This train is not rolling brother.

At least part of our problems today v Southampton were probably caused by playing the same players for the last few games - and possibly the reason why Kane did his hamstring. Fatigued players playing too many games in a short timescale.

Will Mourhino play, either starting a couple with the other off the bench, Skipp. Tanganga or Parrott. Be tempted to play KWP so as not to see Aurier, but also a good reason to give him a rest.

Son has had a rest so probably starting, good to get Lo Celso starting again. Sanchez needs to play after being rested against Southampton.

Wonder if we can sign someone quickly enough (eg Eze) for him to get s debut.

Otherwise I think we will be using some of the players from today's squad.

For some reason I thought they’re dreadful this season but in the last 10 games only Leeds have won more points (21) than them (20). So it wouldn’t surprise me if we play a mixed team of youngsters and seniors, completely underestimate them and get knocked out.

At least we know Jose will take the cup seriously, and this could be our best chance of silverware this season, wouldn’t mind Parrott and a Tangana being given some minutes as well

Who else is going...?
See you up there!
Still debating whether to drive or get the one train out of London on Saturday night that gets up there for Sunday lunchtime...

Gawd help us... the only way is up... (North!)

Given I have regressed to my 90’s Spurs mentality I am going for a home win and another head scratching performance from our shite in white.

They're hitting some form heading into this.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Sessegnon
Sissoko - Skipp - Winks
Lo Celso - Parrott - Son
Fuck it.

Gazza
KWP - Foyth - Dier - Rose
Winks - Sissoko - Skipp
Lo Celso - Parrott - Sess

Sadly, probably like so many of us, he’s seen it all before.

So this is it for Spurs then?

....No future?

...Unless people are genuinely gonna walk away and call it quits then we can probably survive without the melodrama.

Going and even after today I’m actually looking forward to it! Think there will be a couple of changes but not too many. We aren’t consistent enough to get anywhere near top 4 now this season and we aren’t winning the CL so I really hope we go all out for the cup. We need a win just to try and start getting some form and confidence back.

Gazza II
KWP - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Sessegnon
GLC - Skipp - Winks
Lamela - Parrott - Son​

Going and even after today I’m actually looking forward to it! Think there will be a couple of changes but not too many. We aren’t consistent enough to get anywhere near top 4 now this season and we aren’t winning the CL so I really hope we go all out for the cup. We need a win just to try and start getting some form and confidence back.
I'm banking on a 'fuck it, let's just enjoy it' mentality...
Let's sing ohe fucking hearts out and surprise them all...
After all, if it were any other club, there would be banners, and planes bearing 'We want our Tottenham back'...
And fuck it, Woolwich have just scored!
What's the fucking point?

Back
Top Bottom