FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While I agree with the premise - if we were to win, the goalposts would instantly move to "well it's only an FA Cup" just because talking heads and all.
While's that's true it still puts a stop to the "Zero Trophies" thing which is under every single post about him.

Also basically all of the current Woolwich squad have "only" won 1 FA Cup - Saka etc

While I agree with the premise - if we were to win, the goalposts would instantly move to "well it's only an FA Cup" just because talking heads and all.

We'll probably win the cup and the scum will win the league (it has happened before) and they'll use that to lord it over us instead. It would be completely like us for that to be the case.

This is certainly the best chance we’ve had in years to get to a final/win it

We know we can beat City, United are a good side now but not hugely better than us

If we beat sheff u, and avoid an away draw to either of those 2, we could be looking at a semi final

Obviously all whataboutery at the moment but haven’t felt this confident in the fa cup for years

I know this is “let’s all laugh at Tottenham no trophies” but we definitely do seem to have this block when it comes to finals (and even semi-finals?). Hopefully we take the FA Cup seriously as winning it could really spark that change in some of our team

Yes, I know this is setting us up for a loss to Sheffield United 😂

Back
Top Bottom