FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are so desperately due a cup final 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

ossie ardiles spurs GIF by David

This is certainly the best chance we’ve had in years to get to a final/win it

We know we can beat City, United are a good side now but not hugely better than us

If we beat sheff u, and avoid an away draw to either of those 2, we could be looking at a semi final

Obviously all whataboutery at the moment but haven’t felt this confident in the fa cup for years

It's at 7pm. We're number 40.

I want to hear "Number 40, Tottenham Hotspur, will play Number 58, Boreham Wood or St Albans."

Ah cool, the city of my birth! Well based on what I saw of Portsmouth last month this should be easy (but then when did we ever make anything easy? )

The match I went to, they played a bit like we’ve tended to this season; let the other team have possession and try and hit them on the counter, except they ended up conceding first instead, and having to wake themselves up later. Obviously they lack our quality, and lately just seem to draw a lot. Crowd are decent, way better than the Southampton lot down the road who always seem half asleep.

Shame about the train strike, would like to have come up for this one.

It's alright, they'll be up early... they've got their own alarm clock...
1_CY28521996.jpg

Come to think of it, the main attraction that day could be to see John Westwood and The Rabbi face to face!!!
I'm surprised they aren't televising it!!

People that have had the misfortune to get close to that bloke say that he absolutely stinks.

Back
Top Bottom