FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope I'm completely serious. Never been more serious. I've been on here long enough to know humour isn't really appreciated round these parts.
Ok - but maybe you should take account of the situations in which people write they’re posts. It could just be that their on a train after a few sherbets, responding to there posts through rheumy eyes and thick fingers!

Mmmm - read the post again. There’s one you’ve missed.
Bloody hell. You've brought me down. There's no hope for any of us!

The Sky Is Falling Reaction GIF

Not saying we should be on tv, but the picks are dreadful. You see Man Utd vs Villa twice a year (only reason it's been picked is because of Gerrard) and West Ham vs Leeds is a weird pick. I can understand Palace vs Millwall.

I get it all comes to to views for tv companies, but why aren't non-league and league 2 clubs getting fair game? The tv income alone could fund them for the season.

Come on - 60k people crowding the bars and cafes before the game; shouting and singing on the ‘terraces’ and you think hand sanitiser is gonna make a difference? Get fucking real. If you go to a game it’s gonna be a super spreader no matter what. Stay at home if your that worried.
Jesus mate, keep your hair on. At no point did I say that I feared for my life without hand sanitizer. I merely pointed out that if the club installed the things in the, possibly mistaken, view that they may help to combat the virus then the least they could do is keep them filled.

Jesus mate, keep your hair on. At no point did I say that I feared for my life without hand sanitizer. I merely pointed out that if the club installed the things in the, possibly mistaken, view that they may help to combat the virus then the least they could do is keep them filled.

It's amazing how the mere mention of painless little measures that could help the situation (however slightly) brings so much froth, defiance and straw-manning from the chest-beating skeptics.

Last edited:
Not saying we should be on tv, but the picks are dreadful. You see Man Utd vs Villa twice a year (only reason it's been picked is because of Gerrard) and West Ham vs Leeds is a weird pick. I can understand Palace vs Millwall.

I get it all comes to to views for tv companies, but why aren't non-league and league 2 clubs getting fair game? The tv income alone could fund them for the season.
If it was a home game for Morecambe then it would have been a bolted on TV game.

It's amazing how the mere mention of painless little measures that could help the situation (however slightly) brings so much froth, defiance and straw-manning from the chest-beating skeptics.
It's painless only for those at home on the dole

Back
Top Bottom