FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want St Albans.

Work up the road from there.

Also have great memories of watching our reserve team in the 90s play at Clarence Park. A certain Willem Korsten played an absolute blinder and I'm sure George Graham asked for him to be substituted because he was being a flash Harry.
Yeah I’d love that. My home town, my lad still lives there. Last time I was at Clarence Park was just before COVID, my lad had a cup final there with his Sunday side. Would be great

St Albans will be underdogs against Boreham Wood but for either of them to get a Premier League team would be brilliant.

Memories of going to Clarence Park for a first team friendly around 1998. Been there for a few reserve games as well over the years. Quality little ground and club. And city as well.

Talking of the FA Cup… has anyone taken up Marine’s offer of a free ticket? I might try to get to a game there when we’re playing at one of the Mancs… albeit in the unlikely event that I get a full weekend pass out.
I'll tell you tomorrow:)

It's at 7pm. We're number 40.

I want to hear "Number 40, Tottenham Hotspur, will play Number 58, Boreham Wood or St Albans."

For selfish reasons, I'd like Coventry or Birmingham.

But I'd like us to get a minnow at home, let them have a big day and make a bit of the gate receipt after what would have been a shit year for them. Kidderminster, Harrogate Town, Boreham Wood or Chesterfield.

Back
Top Bottom