FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morecambe just lost 5-0 to Sunderland and are 1 point above the relegation places. That would be relegation to the 4th tier. Honestly, we could put a TFC team out and have a decent chance.
As long as sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy play up front to show Kane how it's done.

And ArcspacE ArcspacE plays DM to show PEH and Winks how it's done.

I'll play RWB even though I'm left footed to show Tanganga that it's possible to cross the halfway line!

As long as sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy play up front to show Kane how it's done.

I'll play RWB even though I'm left footed to show Tanganga that it's possible to cross the halfway line!
I did score 12 goals against my nephews 10 year old friends in about 20 minutes a few weeks ago.

Probably about the same level of competition as Mura, Pacos and San Marino to be honest.

:sonpoint:

Certainly lots of competition for places out wide on the left wing and right wing… judging by Off Topic.

:kaneear:

I wonder how this one will be sold? Full stadium with usual ST seats at reduced price or reduced capacity without top tier as for the ECL group matches?

Of course it wouldn’t sell out the full stadium, but was the ECL a one-off or a precedent for all future lower tier opposition cup matches?

My nephew and son waiting to hear it’s a Saturday game for a certain Xmas present promise.

giphy.gif

(Didn’t buy memberships this year so couldn’t get tickets to West Ham game as an early Xmas present for them.
Stupid rule when been a ST holder and member for years previously)

My nephew and son waiting to hear it’s a Saturday game for a certain Xmas present promise.

giphy.gif

(Didn’t buy memberships this year so couldn’t get tickets to West Ham game as an early Xmas present for them.
Stupid rule when been a ST holder and member for years previously)
I wouldn't get TOO excited, I'm pretty sure Football (and the entire Country) will be in Lockdown again by the time this game comes along....

We'll ALL pay for people's Christmas excesses!

Back
Top Bottom