FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless there's clear evidence that Omicron is evading the vaccine and causing serious illness, I would doubt it.

Last lockdown we had no vaccines, or we were only at the start of administering first doses. Now we're at a phase were people are getting their third doses and there seems to be preliminary signs that three doses prevents serious illness at least.

I haven't had three vaccines to spend my life in my living room. Not into a third year. Not happening. And I'm not an anti-Vaxxer\anti-masker, and I'm compliant with pretty much every rule that's been in play. But I just can't see compliance stretching into a third (or fourth, I've lost count) full lockdown. I just can't take being punished because a small but significant minority can't just get their vaccines, wear a mask in crowded places and wash their hands. I mean at WHL every match you see dudes not even washing their hands after a piss, or just running their hands under water for three seconds. These are the people that need to sort themselves out.

And now I've taken this thread well off topic. Sorry.
Totally agree with this. I can cope with jabs, mask wearing, etc., and even not travelling overseas (I had to cancel my trip to Malta next week), but another lockdown is going to be really difficult to take.

Potential Carabao Cup semi final date.

Didn’t realise that would be so early this season.

Hopefully we get through and can look for tickets to that instead.

Although usually those games are Tuesday / Wednesday aren’t they?

If so would have though Saturday still a better day…….

Update on the mighty Morecambe…

3-0 down at HT today and won 4-3 against Doncaster in a hugely competitive “proper northern bastards” encounter.

They’ll be on a high at WHL so a genuine risk that they could win*

:contehandshead:

* a couple of throw-ins…

:contekiss:

Update on the mighty Morecambe…

3-0 down at HT today and won 4-3 against Doncaster in a hugely competitive “proper northern bastards” encounter.

They’ll be on a high at WHL so a genuine risk that they could win*

* a couple of throw-ins…
No other games for Morecambe before the FA Cup.
That win ended a run of no wins in 6 league games.

Portsmouth at home.
nice-smoke.gif

Back
Top Bottom