FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just want to avoid Chelsea throughout the whole cup. We literally can’t get any sort of result against them under Tuchel , so it’s best we avoid them altogether and hope if we get through, another of the big boys will knock the bastards out. I would honestly rather face Liverpool or City than Chelsea

If this isn’t a rigged draw to keep all the premier league clubs in for blockbuster quarter and semi finals while placating the lower league sides with home gate receipts in big ties then I’ll be damned.

What’s the bet that as long as the ties all go with favourite, the big PL sides will be kept apart in the quarters and we’ll end up with City v Liverpool and Chelsea v Spurs in the semi finals

Piece of piss

0-5 Spurs

giphy.gif

Went to re-check the draw after Boreham pulled off the upset. I was kinda hoping that they'd been drawn against Forest.

Boreham making it this far, AND the next round containing Nottingham FOREST vs Boreham WOOD would have been a glitch and confirmed the matrix
I predict a tree-tree draw.

Back
Top Bottom