FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will also be going to this one . I hope the tickets aren’t too cheap otherwise the ticketing points hoarders will just buy them and not bother turning up ( plenty of empty seats when we played there in Jan 2020- even though our allocation was completely ‘sold out’)
This is what I fear. I wanted to go to Burnley in the LC and missed out on points and the dismay to see loads of empty seats on the tv. There’s no need for it, pure greed.

This is what I fear. I wanted to go to Burnley in the LC and missed out on points and the dismay to see loads of empty seats on the tv. There’s no need for it, pure greed.
Agreed. I had enough points for Burnley in LC and went to the game, I can confirm there were absolutely loads of spare seats around me.Same at Wolves in the previous round but not to such an obvious level.
All the abuses of the away tickets system need to be stopped but the problem is that it is virtually impossible to police at present.
Hopefully if away tickets go digital (like our season tickets) and points are only awarded once the ticket has been scanned that should put an end to both unauthorised sharing and buying with no intention of going. Even then I am sure that certain individuals would still find ways to abuse the system.

Agreed. I had enough points for Burnley in LC and went to the game, I can confirm there were absolutely loads of spare seats around me.Same at Wolves in the previous round but not to such an obvious level.
All the abuses of the away tickets system need to be stopped but the problem is that it is virtually impossible to police at present.
Hopefully if away tickets go digital (like our season tickets) and points are only awarded once the ticket has been scanned that should put an end to both unauthorised sharing and buying with no intention of going. Even then I am sure that certain individuals would still find ways to abuse the system.
Must admit if the digital system is the same system as our season tickets it won’t have much effect as people just screenshot the qr code. Not sure the club care to be honest as people are flogging tickets in the comments of spurs official posts.

Must admit if the digital system is the same system as our season tickets it won’t have much effect as people just screenshot the qr code. Not sure the club care to be honest as people are flogging tickets in the comments of spurs official posts.
Didn’t realise you could just screenshot the QR code.So there is no solution.Very disappointing.

Mid week at Boro? Big allocation. Will go to low points I reckon (150-200).
Probably lower; I reckon 100-150. It was 120 in 2020 and that was a Sunday and earned 4 points.

It does look like the club may have stopped giving 4 and 5 points though in an attempt to stop ( or at least lessen) the high number of no-shows by ST holders buying tickets just for the points. In previous years there have usually been at least four league and domestic cup 4 & 5 pointers, but so far this year there have been none.

The big difference is that the seat is filled, maybe by a different Spurs fan but filled none the less, the problem now is people buying away tickets with no intention of going or passing on that ticket. It's that selfish behaviour that needs to be stopped.

I'd love to win the FA Cup. Proper trophy...unlike that Cacarabao shite and let's not even talk about the ECL joke from UEFA

I understand if people consider both the domestic cups 2nd tier; but otherwise I don't get the hate for the league cup..... It felt fucking good every time we won it.

Back
Top Bottom