FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seem to remember playing them recently in the FA Cup when woodgate was manager? 1-1 at home then 2-0 win for us in replay?

Tough game to come, if we get through what’s the chances of us drawing Chelsea in the next round surely we have had enough of them. I live near Luton and I will be cheering them on to beat them. Come on you hatters

We drew with Boro in 3rd round of FA Cup in 2020, but won the replay.

Tough games, at least partly as Kane was out injured. if we can put out the strength of team we put out against Brighton I think we'll be fine

It is our poor away record that worries me and Conte not playing our strongest 11. Lets see how we do in our away matches before it and what injuries we pick up. Are replays back on? A draw would be better to get back to WHL rather than Extra time and penalties.

How incredibly fixed lucky all the big TV draws managed to avoid each other, thus providing maximum viewing numbers for the TV companies and a high possibility that all the TV favourites will get through.

Amazing how that happens every draw - wonder if the FA do the lottery about the same odds.

Back
Top Bottom