Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ginolaflair

BLEEDER OF BLUE & WHITE
Jim White saying we should pay for the pitch to be relaid. Thoughts?
Surely it's rochdales responsibility not ours. The fa should say it's not fit for purpose and move the game!!! FFS

Jim White saying we should pay for the pitch to be relaid. Thoughts?
Surely it's rochdales responsibility not ours. The fa should say it's not fit for purpose and move the game!!! FFS
Edit I mean look at us having to play champions league games at Wembley because whl was under capacity...
We had to move

Is anyone with a season ticket not going to this? Would be really grateful for a ticket for my son who lives in Bolton & is desperate to get to it.
Will happily pay a bit extra for any admin fees etc & can transfer the cash or meet up anywhere along central line.

Is anyone with a season ticket not going to this? Would be really grateful for a ticket for my son who lives in Bolton & is desperate to get to it.
Will happily pay a bit extra for any admin fees etc & can transfer the cash or meet up anywhere along central line.
I won’t be going, but I live in Gloucester. Could meet after the game on Saturday and you could take my ST, then post it back after the game? Thoughts?

I thought the move was the club decision to maximise revenue - smaller stadiums have hosted group matches like Maribor.
We were not allowed to play European fixtures in a stadium under construction/redevelopment at the scale that we were at last season if I remember things right

Real fears for this one. Newport's pitch was in much better nick and we struggled there

I'd like to think the players (who ever he picks) won't be as complacent this time.

I mentioned some figures in the FA Cup thread, but the competition can be a absolute lifeline for struggling league one and two clubs. Newport made half their annual turnover in the two games against us.

The pitch may be dogshit but we are an infinitely bigger club in all regards. We either offer whatever assistance we can to Rochdale (which also makes great PR) or we get on with it.

We've had our scare. We'll be fine I think.

We play Juve the Tuesday before the Sunday, then don't play until 12 days later against Palace.

We can put a very strong side out.

Saying that, i've had another look at the fifth round draw and how fucking winnable the competition looks this year.

Would be just our luck to go out to Rochdale. Same as the year Palace knocked us out and then cruised to the final.

Had a look at the Rochdale forum and saw a couple of Spurs fans (from Spurs Community i think) have signed up.

One described TFC as 'un-moderated cluster fuck full if nutters'.

I think that is pretty spot on and should be adopted as the Forum motto.

Back
Top Bottom