FA Cup Final 2020 Thread

Airfixx

[Cherub] #TeamHebzebenese
Lockdown league football was a bit flacid.... A cup final without fans is full on droop-ism. About as much interest in this as your average charity shield.... Whoever wins it are cunts; whoever loses are cunts.

Meh.

Lockdown league football was a bit flacid.... A cup final without fans is full on droop-ism. About as much interest in this as your average charity shield.... Whoever wins it are cunts; whoever loses are cunts.

Meh.
Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it determines whether we start in the group stage (October 22) or second qualifying round (September 17) of the EL.

Airfixx

[Cherub] #TeamHebzebenese
Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it determines whether we start in the group stage (October 22) or second qualifying round (September 17) of the EL.

Even that has little intrigue.... Just means a proper game instead of some friendly bollocks during pre-season... One could consider it a plus if it happens.

Wasn't going to bother ,then a a young Irish girl that drinks with us sent me this when i said i probably wont bother
"Look at it this way sean, if you go to the pub, you’ll be taking up a seat that a gunner or Chelsea wanker could use!!!!"

She has a point...

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Top Bottom