FA Cup Final 2020 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If anyone really gives a fuck about this match then this is the place for comments. Out of the two teams I'll settle for a Chelsea win.

Last edited:

Airfixx

Eroding the true defnition of glory since 1976...
Lockdown league football was a bit flacid.... A cup final without fans is full on droop-ism. About as much interest in this as your average charity shield.... Whoever wins it are cunts; whoever loses are cunts.

Meh.

Comment
Lockdown league football was a bit flacid.... A cup final without fans is full on droop-ism. About as much interest in this as your average charity shield.... Whoever wins it are cunts; whoever loses are cunts.

Meh.
Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it determines whether we start in the group stage (October 22) or second qualifying round (September 17) of the EL.

Comment

Airfixx

Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it determines whether we start in the group stage (October 22) or second qualifying round (September 17) of the EL.
Even that has little intrigue.... Just means a proper game instead of some friendly bollocks during pre-season... One could consider it a plus if it happens.

Comment

Airfixx

3 extra games after the league has already started, I would rather start in the group stage of the EL.
After? Ahhh, of course the wonky covid calendar......

Still happy to just man-up and embrace the challenge if it comes to it.

Comment

Airfixx

Yeah the league starts September 12

Second qualifying round EL: September 17
Third qualifying round EL: September 24
Play-off round EL: October 1
(Group stage EL: October 22)
It'll put hairs on our chest, innit! :townhmm:

Comment
Wasn't going to bother ,then a a young Irish girl that drinks with us sent me this when i said i probably wont bother
"Look at it this way sean, if you go to the pub, you’ll be taking up a seat that a gunner or Chelsea wanker could use!!!!"

She has a point...

Comment
Feck that! I'd rather be in me shed having an asphyxiation wank in close proximity to the active lawnmower blades

Comment
Top Bottom