FA Cup Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea involved, is anyone totally surprised?
It's all they had to cheer about all day. Apart from their goal before it was disallowed

:llorishowudoin:

Chelsea involved, is anyone totally surprised?
We had fans outside the stadium today singing about Levy dying and having a party.

People in glasshouses... blah, blah, blah...

The victorious Leicester team included the following players with whom we were heavily linked at various times but obviously failed to sign.Fofana,Castaneda, Maddison,Tielemans.All four of these would be automatic first choices in our team and the two midfielders would have been a huge upgrade on NDombele and LeCelso ( for whom we paid 100M)
And don’t get me started on not signing Jack Grealish....
Hitchens and whoever else decide our current recruitment policy need replacing with immediate effect.

Leicester sadly have a much better first 11 than we currently do. Realistically who would get in their team that we have other than Kane and Son? Lloris is a similar level to Kasper but wouldn't say he was better now. Other than two I'm really struggling. Tielemans is something like what Lo Celso should be for us, but he's nowhere near as productive or effective. Sad times.

Leicester sadly have a much better first 11 than we currently do. Realistically who would get in their team that we have other than Kane and Son? Lloris is a similar level to Kasper but wouldn't say he was better now. Other than two I'm really struggling. Tielemans is something like what Lo Celso should be for us, but he's nowhere near as productive or effective. Sad times.
We were in for Tielemans apparently.

Got to congratulate Leicester city . At least they turned up for there final ,unlike our bunch of tossers who managed to choke again . Have to say was great to watch the respect and love for there chairman whilst celebrating . Only something we can look on green with envy .

I felt too sad to watch this game. Happy that chelski lost, but I can only look on with envy as the foxes net yet another win. Absolute proof that producing a quality, driven team requires a genuine togetherness that our club, with its fancy new stadium and facilities doesn't have.

I felt too sad to watch this game. Happy that chelski lost, but I can only look on with envy as the foxes net yet another win. Absolute proof that producing a quality, driven team requires a genuine togetherness that our club, with its fancy new stadium and facilities doesn't have.

Of course it doesn’t. We have just had a manager whose personal MO has turned into causing rifts within his squad.

Let’s see what the new manager does. Poch created the best feeling around this club I have known for decades.

It can be done.

I just don't understand how shit like that ends up online. I mean I'm grateful for it obviously, but surely to god if you're the Chelsea mong with the selfie stick you delete that video straight away. You're so fucked you won't even remember filming it anyway. Why would you keep it, share it, upload it??? Unless you're desperate for some sort of fame of course...

Back
Top Bottom