FA Cup Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just putting this here, as a good a place as any.

Watching Tenable, and the question was 'name the last ten different teams that have been in the FA Cup Final'.

I'm feeling so miserable that I turned it off, as I don't think we would have made the list and I can't handle it - how sad is that! :(

Just putting this here, as a good a place as any.

Watching Tenable, and the question was 'name the last ten different teams that have been in the FA Cup Final'.

I'm feeling so miserable that I turned it off, as I don't think we would have made the list and I can't handle it - how sad is that! :(

If it had been a list of last 22 teams, we still would not have made it Mrs P.

Think of it this way, more teams than what are in the Premier League have been in an FA Cup Final since us, including greats such as Millwall, Hull, Wigan, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke and Watford, none of who were in the Premier League this season.

Back
Top Bottom