FA Cup - Steven Bergwijn vs Southampton (H) 5/02 - 19:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I simply don't understand your antipathy towards me. I'm just a poster voicing my opinions. I've nothing against you.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Bangcock is a clueless creepy exile. Nobody on this forum gives a shit about what he reposts from Google. In his head he thinks he’s an intimidating megamind, but in reality he’s just a bitter, pathetic buffoon who is constantly being proved wrong.

If he’s being a prick to you it’s probably because you confused the sex offender with logic and reason.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Bangcock is a clueless creepy exile. Nobody on this forum gives a shit about what he reposts from Google. In his head he thinks he’s an intimidating megamind, but in reality he’s just a bitter, pathetic buffoon who is constantly being proved wrong.

If he’s being a prick to you it’s probably because you confused the sex offender with logic and reason.
Grown men acting like dicks to each other is one thing but I’m starting to get genuinely sick of the child molestation “bantz” on this board. Pack it in.

I think Zest Zest ’s whole Mandela Effect must be at play here as I distinctly remember Berwijn being the best player on the pitch. His fifth goal was a worldie.

Agree, there is no oblate spheroid.

Bergwijn's aura is the spheroid

iu

You’ve turned into a vile creature after the support you got on this board Jerry.

This might sound flippant, and it isn't meant that way, but also akin to the 'changes' society has seen, it is clear much of society (me included) struggle much more deeply now with interpersonal relationships.

Whether it's people more prone to hypoglycemia, or backed up bile, I do honestly suspect that something has hindered many of our liver/bile/pancreatic ducts/secretions (or now our emotions block these pathways more readily...). But that is getting too deep for here.

Anyway, it this light I'd say can we all try to cut each other some slack and look to forgive outbursts more readily, as god knows we need each other and the overarching bond of Spurs more than ever (well I do anyway).

It seems that Jerry, like me, vents up hugely when minor things go against him, or rile him, he's had a very rough few years, as have I, and if we all look at the mental health numbers, this is a societal wide issue, I see it everywhere being highly sensitive.

Anyway, sorry getting all deep about stuff, but I'm sure Jerry meant it as a joke insult.

It's going to take many of us much more time to adjust to this new experience we are all in... I can just imagine what a councillor will say if/when I unload my mind on them about this stuff!!!

Noe footie weekends suck going to walk the malvern hills

My wife's reaction when she saw the clip.... her full range of emotion is presented for your entertainment, via the medium of Spurs smileys:
:hugoshock::mourfacepalm::pocheyes::adeohshit::dempsey::eriksenserious::hugoshock::mourshock::pochcmon::adewtf::harrysmile::hugoshock: :mourbringit: :vdvshh::avbfu::dembelefingers::sonpoint:

I don’t get BT sport. Can you make a GIF of this moment of pashun / comedy gold please.

(I feel I am missing out :mourcry:)

Oh fuck off with your ‘pack it in’ bollocks.
Why dont you, you whiney "poor me" attention seeker.
You spend all of your time on here bleating about one thing or another and then fly off the handle with meandering, invective laden diatribes about how awful everyone is - without having the sense to realise that it's you.
Grow a spine and a pair of balls and stop slagging everyone off you histrionic chump.

Nope. No clue who Bangkok is or what Jerry knows about him.

It's just keyboard warrior behaviour deserving of a slap in real life.

It's a slur that some choose to throw at Bangkok without suitable cause... (I'll leave it to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus to fill you in on the specifics of what he meant.)

Back
Top Bottom