Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then there's the facts:

Last 3 years.......

Foyth - Profit.

13m profit on KWP

Eriksen - Profit after 7 years good service.

Trippier - Big profit

Joe Hart - Profit.

Pretty much broke even on Toby after 5 years of good service.

.......18 players in total sold or contracts expired.
Hahahhaha

RELENTLESS

Then there's the facts:

Last 3 years.......

Foyth - Profit.

13m profit on KWP

Eriksen - Profit after 7 years good service.

Trippier - Big profit

Joe Hart - Profit.

Pretty much broke even on Toby after 5 years of good service.

.......18 players in total sold or contracts expired.
All nominal fees compared to what our peers have recovered by churning players.

£50M fir Adana you must have had one too many over Xmas! Jota cost less and has far more end product. Even Torres at city is being sold for less. I’d rather we spent that sort of money on a commanding CM and defender.

Many thanks for your reply, very interesting and insightful.

I hope Pirlo gets the chance to continue elsewhere and develop as a coach, it's a shame he was sacked but understandable after 9 titles. Seeing Juve struggle again this season, is the problem the players or Allegri or both?

It'll be interesting to see how Para does over the next two windows, I expect some loans and free transfers which I know he's excelled at in the past. Very much agree on Ramsey, I was astonished at the wage he received - he was a player to finish things from midfield but not to run the game (similar to David Platt) - if he's not scoring his contribution isn't enough.

I like what I see of Kulu, technical and intelligent, at the right club he could develop into a very good player over the next few years.

Weston too will be interesting to watch develop, if his attitude matures he too could be very good in the coming seasons.

They mentioned in the programme about players complaining about training and they mentioned Conte's approach and how hard it was. I hope we back him and he sticks around, it could be the beginning of something special.

I've watched until the end. Seemed to me at times that the dressing room was unfocused at times, lots of shouting and demanding more but I would've like to see the manager calm them down, take them through the tactical elements and then build them back up again. He demanded more than encouraged and I never once heard him tell them how good they are, especially to the youngsters. I realise some need a bollocking but also some need confidence and encouragement.

An unsuccessful season by your standards but one we would take very happily! Thanks again and hope you have a good 2nd half of the season.
The current situation starts from afar. Certainly, after so many victories, a decline is physiological.
In my opinion Juventus had reached an excellent level in managing resources: selling well and buying well. A bit like Bayern Munich, which is a solid club. At a certain point with CR7 (certainly a great champion) everything became complicated: like having to eat a fish that is too big. The market has become a way (excess of capital gains) to buffer large exits. Good players like Rabiot, Ramsey etc. found themselves with very high salaries and therefore also difficult to sell. This has led to a difficult balancing. Excellent players have also been purchased (Chiesa, De Light, Locatelli) but then it is difficult to complete the puzzle if you do not free boxes. Parentesi Sarri: good coach as a man on the pitch but unsuitable for Juventus, another planet. I'm sure Pirlo will improve but he needs to gain experience and at Juventus you don't have time to gain experience. All or nothing, like the title of the series. With Allegri the reconstruction started again. I would like to point out a curiosity: when Allegri was fired it seems that he told Agnelli that Cristiano Ronaldo despite being a champion had "blocked" the growth of the team.

Thanks and interesting, makes perfect sense.

Now Ronaldo has left and Ramsey is going, are things starting to normalize again do you think?

Also how do people feel now about Agnelli after the super league fiasco? Is his job safe or would you be better with a replacement?
The Agnelli family has owned Juventus since 1923, so it's been almost 100 years. Andrea Agnelli has been president since 2011 and has relieved Juventus: from seventh place the previous year he led Conte, Allegri, 9 league titles and two CL finals (as well as national cups).
At some point he made mistakes but not everything should be thrown away. Even on the Superlega I don't like it but Ceferin is not the good: he has replaced Agnelli with the president of PSG, contemptuous of financial FairPlay. There is a fight from FIFA and UEFA that goes beyond Agnelli. The reconstruction has started again and to do so the focus is once again on the players of Italy: Chiesa, Locatelli.

However, in 2011 Conte's choice was FUNDAMENTAL to create a winning environment that has been and is the common denominator for ten years (Chiellini, Bonucci the witnesses)

would he thought we would have already setup our targets for this window and have got Levy's agreement as money available otherwise what has he done since Conte came in ?
said it when he came in he looks to me to be a bluffer giving it all the bigum but getting nothing done, hope I'm wrong (but it takes one to know one)

Are you mental? Paratici gets the deals done, sorts shit out with agents - he’s not responsible for choosing players, as we all know Daniel Levy, Donna cunting Cullen and beancounter Matthew Collett have the final decision on budget and player selection with inputs and recommendations from their lackeys eg Paratici, Pleat, Hitchen etc

You simply cannot blame Paratici. It’s Levy that’s responsible

If we can’t blame him then what is point of him being here?

He either gets blame for bringing the players in or blame for being a useless cunt that does nothing.

But how can you criticise Paratici?
You loved Nuno, didn't you?

As far as I can see, Paratici makes recommendations. And after that, I am absolutely fucked if I know what he is allowed to do. Looks like Levy decides who comes and who goes, and he also does the negotiating.

Have a look at this, and tell me what you think.

Kaveh Solhekol has told the Transfer Show on Sky Sports (24/08/21 at 5:15 pm) that he has been told Pape Matar Sarr will be at Tottenham’s game against Watford on Sunday.

The Sky reporter added that Daniel Levy ‘sold Spurs so well’ to the highly-rated Metz teenager.

“The first meeting was with Spurs and Daniel Levy. We have been told that the meeting went so well that a deal was agreed there and then. Levy was so impressive, he sold Spurs so well. The player himself wants to sign for Spurs.”

Last edited:
No evidence he even does that.

He is the DOF so if he doesn't have the power to make transfers then the criticism is that he is useless as he does nothing.

If he does make transfers then they have clearly been crap.
The problem is Levy wanted to rebuild on potential then we changed horses to a win now manager but the problem is we have not got a team that is a win now team and haven’t for a long time. Levy is bs and Paratici was brought in f knows why.

Yes. He hates agents

You think he brought him to have free reign to spend Levy’s money?

:levylol:
Wow your a bit delusional on this one. Spend levys money?????? Really??? levys money. Er think a fn gain.

Spurs ain't in that much debt because poor old Dan keeps giving us money - no the fn banks do. Levy loves to spend other peoples money. Namely the fans, as it is the revenue generated by the fans which will pay off Dan's loans- oh no sorry, our fn loans.

As for hating agents, what er what? The man haggles with them, he doesn't sleep with them. He does not wake up in the am and say Oi ill give you some pleasure for kessie.... Patrici is a fall guy just as conte will be, because Dan won't spend his own and the banks have loaded up already.

Spend levys money - seriously

Wow your a bit delusional on this one. Spend levys money?????? Really??? levys money. Er think a fn gain.

Spurs ain't in that much debt because poor old Dan keeps giving us money - no the fn banks do. Levy loves to spend other peoples money. Namely the fans, as it is the revenue generated by the fans which will pay off Dan's loans- oh no sorry, our fn loans.

As for hating agents, what er what? The man haggles with them, he doesn't sleep with them. He does not wake up in the am and say Oi ill give you some pleasure for kessie.... Patrici is a fall guy just as conte will be, because Dan won't spend his own and the banks have loaded up already.

Spend levys money - seriously
Completely agree with all that. Was being facetious, but Levy views club funds as HIS money. Paratici is absolutely just the fall guy

He's kind of a fascinating man in this whole saga because while Conte and Levy fully understand that their interests are directly in conflict and suffer no delusions about one another, both seem to genuinely respect and trust Paratici to pick players and make deals.

They might both be wrong. Stay tuned.

I don't know if he is involved with putting together the names for the transfer targets
but if he is involved in picking the targets (instead of saying this is the money we have you can have him or him & him for that money), surely even with his Ego he would think Boy I've mucked that up again maybe i won't get involved again ?
:levylol:
The megalomaniac bastard is 100% involved in selecting players and i’m fairly certain he still holds the ‘d’ and gives a yes or no. Beyond that, he’s likely involved in negotiation strategy, even though his choice of player and strategy fail time and time again. Sooner Conte and Paratici walk the better, only then will he truly self reflect and not blame others…. Even then, it will take a tirade of abuse from the fans and press for it to hit home IMO. Bloke is an A1 cunt and will see us in a half empty stadium in 12 months at a point of no return

Levy's only real concern is staying in EPL, (or getting into a new super league)
the amount of money needed to get top 4 is huge, and the turth is the other euro comps must cost money to be in, (need extra good players and income won't cover costs)
staying in EPL only costs 15 good players the rest are lower earns, eg Burnley, southampton etc

Levy won't go anywhere until someone buys enic out
No-one is paying his asking price so basically we wait quietly for him to die, or for us to die first.

To dare is to do!

The Goat on SC has as much say in who he sign as Paratici/

Three people call the shots - Levy, Collecot and that old brass Cullen. All three of those pigs have their snouts in the trough so expect more value signings as opposed to good players

Do not blame Paratici or Hitchen, their only fault is not walking away from the aforementioned trio of thieves

I have this info first hand

Certainly looks finished.

FI7m86KXIAEqBNX
Looks like a man who just wants to get to the bar quick and who can blame him working for people like that.

Back
Top Bottom