Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He can fuck off too if this is all true

How many more incompetent wankers are we going to employ

Suddenly hitchen doesnt look too bad

Not really. We're not paying Fonseca any money. If he sucks then sack him and get someone else.

Paratici needs his eyes further along the horizon.

It is by no means an encouraging appointment though.
This feels like the kind of appointment a DoF who wants real power, who wants to call the shots, would make.

From the point of view of the inevitable sacking in a year or two's time, Levy will be delighted at the 4 million Euros pa contract.

But that salary is a fraction of what we paid Poch & Mourinho, and allegedly we offered Conte even more.

So Paratici is The Boss. And Fonseca is His Dog.

I would be really surprised if a Paratici just ripped up all transfer and managerial candidates. He obviously will have a say, but just coming in and throwing everything out is not really a great way to get things done quickly.

His immediate value is taking responsibility away from Levy. I don't think we will see much in terms of talent acquisition until January and most likely next summer.
Alright so maybe Levy is letting Paratici do his thing more than I thought and faster than I thought.

No idea if he was on our original list but I doubt it since he wasn't let go until a few weeks after Levy sacked Mourinho.

Is it too early to sack this guy?
Seriously, yesterday I was being slagged off for daring to want to scrutinise the record of the dude that Levy was appointing as DoF.

Everyone who wanted a powerful DoF running our football club, instead of Levy, is seeing that reality come true.

Through this appointment, Paratici is saying I'M IN CHARGE, and THE COACH WORKS FOR ME.

Which is precisely how a pure DoF system works.

Seriously, yesterday I was being slagged off for daring to want to scrutinise the record of the dude that Levy was appointing as DoF.

Everyone who wanted a powerful DoF running our football club, instead of Levy, is seeing that reality come true.

Through this appointment, Paratici is saying I'M IN CHARGE, and THE COACH WORKS FOR ME.

Fair play to you mate.
I didn't agree with what you were saying, not that I hit the disagree button.

I wanted a strong DOF doesn't mean I wanted a garbage DOF. Plenty of strong DOF's bring in quality managers.

I had questions about Paratici before but this hire really pushes my opinion of him to crap.

Back
Top Bottom