Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting that if Paratici liked this guy so much he didn't hire him two years ago when he was looking for someone at Juventus and Fonseca was clearly available.

Terrifying if he looked at his past two years at Roma and said now that is what I want in a manager.

Interesting that if Paratici liked this guy so much he didn't hire him two years ago when he was looking for someone at Juventus and Fonseca was clearly available.

Terrifying if he looked at his past two years at Roma and said now that is what I want in a manager.
He is NOT a Partici signing - this is just a like perpetrated by the Levy apologists like Elias Elias and co.

We haven’t even signed Paratici yet - and might go the Conte way

He is NOT a Partici signing - this is just a like perpetrated by the Levy apologists like Elias Elias and co.

We haven’t even signed Paratici yet - and might go the Conte way

He is 100% a Paratici signing, and I say that as someone who since day 1 on this site, and long before that been Levy out.

It is likely based in part by parameters put in by Levy, but I doubt Levy ever once said Fonseca's name and likely had zero idea who he was before meeting Paratici. There is a reason why his name did not come up until Paratici became involved, why we have had very few links to Serie A for anything before Paratici became involved.

Levy isn’t suddenly going to give someone free reign, I can believe Paratici recommended Fonseca obviously with the timing but the recommendation will be based on Levys wants, no fee to pay club, low wages, work with who we have with little budget etc when you put all these constraints you’re effectively picking the person yourself but have a fall guy if it all goes tits up again... Just stinks all round of lack of ambition and muddying the waters.

Levy isn’t suddenly going to give someone free reign, I can believe Paratici recommended Fonseca obviously with the timing but the recommendation will be based on Levys wants, no fee to pay club, low wages, work with who we have with little budget etc when you put all these constraints you’re effectively picking the person yourself but have a fall guy if it all goes tits up again... Just stinks all round of lack of ambition and muddying the waters.
Work with who we have terrifies me...... honestly if wankers like Aurier, Sissoko, Winks and Sanchez are here next season I won’t be watching the car crash unfurl

you put PEH, Wanks and Shitsokko in City’s midfield under Pep, they would finish outside the top 4. These cunts need to be culled or made 4th choice (PEH) or we won’t be in the top half

Last edited:
Work with who we have terrifies me...... honestly if wankers like Aurier, Sissoko, Winks and Sanchez are here next season I won’t be watching the car crash unfurl

you put PEH, Wanks and Shitsokko in City’s midfield under Pep, they would finish outside the top 4. These cunts need to be culled or made 4th choice (PEH) or we won’t be in the top half
3 of the wankers you mentioned were bought during the period that Poch managed us for a combined fee of roughly £100 million.
Many of our fans want Poch back why?
Whoever the new manager is why don't you just support the team and see what happens you never know.

3 of the wankers you mentioned were bought during the period that Poch managed us for a combined fee of roughly £100 million.
Many of our fans want Poch back why?
Whoever the new manager is why don't you just support the team and see what happens you never know.
Because it's obvious Poch didn't target those players, the "scouting team" did. Otherwise why do we still go for the same players even when we change managers.

Fonseca is obviously a Paratici choice, but I he is definitely not his first choice. This has 100% been brought on from Levys lack of ambition and unwillling to match demands that the 9th richest club in the world should be matching for a manager.

There was a DOF named Paratici
Whose boss got a little bit bitchy
So he brought in his chum
And said, "There, Up yer bum"
And laughed all the way to the bank.

Levy’s bringing in Paratici so that he can have someone to blame and sack, instead of himself, when the next manager fails :levystare:

Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Of course he will be blamed. He appointed the DoF.

Hold onto your hats people. Its going to be a long, tough, rocky season for us.

If Levy aint got funds, then he has to sell Kane. There is absolutely zero sense in keeping Harry and this whole team as the majority of them have been painful to watch when it matters for the last 2 years now (bar a few decent games). We will get the same results as last season. The manager or DOF is not going to make a blind bit of difference until we actually invest in this team. If we keep this team, be prepared for more clowning about at the back, and lacklustre performances with no desire.. unless this Fonseca is a miracle wizard... i just dont see it happening for us.

He worked at Juventus foe 10 years. I'm sure he knows more about football than me and most of us.
Levy has been @ Spurs forever, driving all the major football decisions from dicking around so much that we missed signing Grealish when he was cheap & wanted to join us, to giving Sissoko ever longer contracts.

Levy has been running my club, our club, for over two decades and he still knows Sweet Fuck All about football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom