Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah right

Fabio. ;Get Conte

Levy. No , get me someone cheaper

Fabio ; I can get this guy who can’t decide if he is a super cool guy from the fifties , or a masked avenger

Levy. He can think he is a cross between John Lennon and Wonder Woman if he is cheap enough
Exactly - he chose (hopefully) the best option available within a 50p budget the bald fraud cunt gave him

If it goes well - he’ll take all the credit and his acolytes on here will hail Don Levy

If it fails - just blame Paratici and Covid because it only affected us as a club in the PL. ENIC scum!

Yeah right

Fabio. ;Get Conte

Levy. No , get me someone cheaper

Fabio ; I can get this guy who can’t decide if he is a super cool guy from the fifties , or a masked avenger

Levy. He can think he is a cross between John Lennon and Wonder Woman if he is cheap enough

Who else other than Levi has ever had a say in our manager?

....I thought everyone wanted a DOF so Levy had less say in the footy side?(*)

....Now we have one, the only possibility your kind will entertain is that he must be a stooge/fall-guy?

(*If you expected a DOF to be setting budgets then you're an ill-informed fool.)

.....You trauma-hounds are so fucking tedious!

Does Paratici realise he's director of football at a premier league club?

His only criteria for selecting a manager seems to be you have to manage in Serie A

Does Paratici realise he's director of football at a premier league club?

His only criteria for selecting a manager seems to be you have to manage in Serie A
He's going to get sacked rapidly, he doesn't seem to understand what's required to manage a PL club if Gattuso is his first choice.

Don't think he should be picking the manager. His own position isn't even secure.

Back
Top Bottom