Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Levycunt has finally managed to find someone equally as bent and clueless as him. This guy is a fucking fraud!

The very existence of THFC is now under threat - fans must mobilize and smoke these thieving cunts out now. Do what Mancs did but worse. ENIC must fall!!!!

Levy is a fucking idiot. Why the hell he hired this guy if they disagree about everything?
Fall guy role. If he does bad, shame on him. If he does good, I hired him.

I doubt Levy doesn't know what he's getting by hiring this guy. Levy just tried to tickle the fan ears in his interview, saying all kind of cliche. In reality, he had his new DoF doing his bidding. It's no coincidence, we're being linked with managers without clubs. Patirici has no reason to not spend money if he indeed given.

How is it Spurs seem to have handed control over the manager search to Mendes through Paratici? It has the appearance of Levy having been put to the side. Whatever I think of Levy I don't think he would willingly hire Nuno. There has to be more to this than what's on the surface.

Congratulations

You have been here 5 minutes and you have already achieved what once seemed to be impossible

You've made Steve Hitchen not look like the most incompetent fool in the building

Bravo

Congratulations

You have been here 5 minutes and you have already achieved what once seemed to be impossible

You've made Steve Hitchen not look like the most incompetent fool in the building

Bravo

I read a while back Hitchen wanted Ten Hag, that makes him perhaps the most visionary leader in our club.

Watching the clips of our two new head honchoes, Nuno comes over much better than Paratici. He's at least warm and somewhat likeable.

Don Fabio is just a poor man's pastiche of an unshaven mafioso in an expensive suit.

I'm deeply concerned that Mendes now seems to be calling the shots at our club. Levy appears to have surrendered significant control to a super agent, and that represents almost everything I hate about modern football.

I note that last summer, Mendes client Mourinho decided Matt Doherty was the RB he wanted. Doherty became a client of Mendes and, hey presto, rocks up at the famous Spurs.

I can see this happening all over again with the likes of Conor Coady, who allegedly NES wants to be our leader at the back, suddenly getting magicked to WHL with some agent greasing.

We shall see. Some of the ITKs are suggesting that the Mendes connection will enable us to close deals on a lot of players who are not direct clients of GestiFute. And help us shift some deadwood.

To which I say, if you want to give me a tiny bit of hope for next season, the very first deal I want to see is Sissoko out of my club.

But fundamentally I'm underwhelmed by NES as a coach, and disgusted at the path the club I've supported all my life has taken in allowing Mendes to dictate affairs.

Fall guy role. If he does bad, shame on him. If he does good, I hired him.

I doubt Levy doesn't know what he's getting by hiring this guy. Levy just tried to tickle the fan ears in his interview, saying all kind of cliche. In reality, he had his new DoF doing his bidding. It's no coincidence, we're being linked with managers without clubs. Patirici has no reason to not spend money if he indeed given.

If all Paratici is meant to be is a fall guy it still makes no sense to get a guy opposed to your stated strategy and to have him "fall" from day one......

What does that achieve other than intentionally sabotaging one's own business?

Eager to see what comes next.

How is it Spurs seem to have handed control over the manager search to Mendes through Paratici? It has the appearance of Levy having been put to the side. Whatever I think of Levy I don't think he would willingly hire Nuno. There has to be more to this than what's on the surface.

Curveball to this thinking is that we apparently first spoke to Nuno a month or so ago.

Can't help think there's another piece to this puzzle that we've yet to discover.

You wanted a DoF who would stand up to Levy - you got one - so now you moan about it. Good old TFC the home for the terminally miserable.

give the new partnership a chance, it's not like they've got much of a recent record to beat.

If all Paratici is meant to be is a fall guy it still makes no sense to get a guy opposed to your stated strategy and to have him "fall" from day one......

What does that achieve other than intentionally sabotaging one's own business?

Eager to see what comes next.
Levy talked in cliche. He didn't necessarily state any truth. Now Paratici and Nuno upon this appointment also talked about same cliche: DNA, youth promoting, working the existing group... They're all in agreement. No opposition within their circle.

Only fans see right through the underlining lies in all of this. If thing doesn't work out, then Levy can point at Paratici for picking the wrong manager. They're in it together, following same script.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom